Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Will Fight in Malaysia in May or June

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoon23 where you at?

Comment

maybe those asians won't rob him because he is their hero...

Comment

Headline: Malaysian cab driver hits the fight lottery. Pacquiao challenges himself for the Gen Pop Asia championship of the world. Hot Garbage...😒

Comment

He needs to drop a weight or two. Trying to be a welterweight is just plain silly. I'd like to see if he could get his pop back at lightweight. Pac vs Loma would be sweet.

Comment

Arum screwed Pacquiao.

Comment

What Pac doesn't understand is the economics of the sport of boxing is changing. He is older now and is no longer than man or draw that he used to be. He has to get over that fact.

It's going to be hard for Arum or any other promoter to try to find a sponsor to put up the kind of guaranteed money that Pac has been accustomed to demanding back in his prime. Boxing's landscape is changing and along with it so is the changing of the guard.

Pac can no longer compete against the elite and younger fighters of his division today. In addition, he is no longer a price maker but rather a price taker.

Comment

Manny hasn't knocked anyone out since Floyd forced him off the PED's. He ought to just stay in PI and get drunk with Duerte.

Comment

When he was at his peak a loma fight would've been a great great fight, now that his older, his priority seems to be being a senator he has no chance. He is doing what all fighters do, he calls, thurman, mikey garcia, danny garcia, crawford or joe taxi driver smith, and ends up fighting taxi driver. I think he should retire or have a last hurrah, train like a beast and call the best and fight him, if he wins, his popularity will be at his highest and he will get the Philippines presidency.

Comment

How broke is Manny???

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      Lol are you serious? Itís about 70 million reasons he wonít fight In the Philippines. I believe he owes the bir over 70 million dollars. They seized his bank acoount already.
                      Damn!!! I heard he was broke but not that broke??? Makes sense now.

Comment

Working...
                      X