Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Will Fight in Malaysia in May or June

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #41
    Source reads that the I.R.S is looking to promote his next fight.
    Last edited by DONTRAY; 03-06-2018, 02:15 PM.

    Comment


    • #42
      Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      Why would it be Crawford? If you followed the sport he is fighting horn.

      Desperate much?
      Yeah, we all know that. The post is saying if Manny isn't fighting Crawford, no one cares.

      You go go back to slurping now.

      Comment


      • #43
        Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Yeah, we all know that. The post is saying if Manny isn't fighting Crawford, no one cares.

        You go go back to slurping now.
        But why? There are other fighters. Did you ever say if lil boy floy doesn't fight pac no one cares? You sent me messages telling me how dangerous Victor ortiz was.

        Slurp slurp home boy.

        Comment


        • #44
          Originally posted by filup79 View Post
          Manny be expecting to continue receiving 20 mil paydays when Arum pretty much knows that's not possible. Manny isn't bringing in any revenue that justifies him asking for that much thats why he's trying to find locations where they will pay him.
          Someone needs to seriously sit down and explain to boxing fans all of the ways revenue is generated for a fight because clearly some of us don't get it. To say a guy with his popularity can't get paid $20 million to fight is insane.
          • Site Fee
          • Merchandise
          • Global Tv Rights
          • Gate
          • Sponsors
          • and the list goes on

          Comment


          • #45
            Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            But why? There are other fighters. Did you ever say if lil boy floy doesn't fight pac no one cares? You sent me messages telling me how dangerous Victor ortiz was.

            Slurp slurp home boy.
            I've explained why 20 times-Crawford got cheated out of the Manny fight. He should've been in there instead of Horn. Now, if Manny fights anyone but Crawford, very few care.

            No, because Manny kept turning down offers and refusing to fight, same as he is doing with Crawford.

            No I didn't. I see that is your new strategy-lie about PM's. Ok, if it works for you.

            No, you can't slurp slurp me. YOu sick f@g. Have fun in Malaysia.

            Comment


            • #46
              Everyone asked why Macao or Australia, yet he still earned $20M+ in Macao and broke attendance records in Australia fighting Horn. Didn't have to pay the 30% American federal income taxes either. Smart move.

              Comment


              • #47
                Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                Someone needs to seriously sit down and explain to boxing fans all of the ways revenue is generated for a fight because clearly some of us don't get it. To say a guy with his popularity can't get paid $20 million to fight is insane.
                • Site Fee
                • Merchandise
                • Global Tv Rights
                • Gate
                • Sponsors
                • and the list goes on
                Please go look up Manny's last few fights not counting the Floyd fight and look at the revenue brought in. Vargas fight brought in 18 mil from PPV which comes out to less than 9 mil after cable providers take their cut and Manny isn't keeping all that 9 mil to himself. Add in another 10-12 million in revenue and ask yourself how in the how can Arum pay him the 20 mil he wants. Manny isn't Floyd, as Floyd keeps everything to himself why Manny gets a percentage.

                Comment


                • #48
                  Originally posted by filup79 View Post
                  Please go look up Manny's last few fights not counting the Floyd fight and look at the revenue brought in. Vargas fight brought in 18 mil from PPV which comes out to less than 9 mil after cable providers take their cut and Manny isn't keeping all that 9 mil to himself. Add in another 10-12 million in revenue and ask yourself how in the how can Arum pay him the 20 mil he wants. Manny isn't Floyd, as Floyd keeps everything to himself why Manny gets a percentage.
                  So you want to speak about what Floyd takes home and you can't even be bothered to account for any of the other revenue streams for this guy. You know about as much regarding the business of boxing as your post indicates if you think Floyd keeps everything.

                  Comment


                  • #49
                    Originally posted by komandante View Post
                    From pride to fraud.
                    I dont know why you would say that, some people are always a fraud and never achieve anything in life.

                    Comment


                    • #50
                      Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                      So you want to speak about what Floyd takes home and you can't even be bothered to account for any of the other revenue streams for this guy. You know about as much regarding the business of boxing as your post indicates if you think Floyd keeps everything.
                      Their are plenty of articles where it states that Floyd is the only athlete that controls every aspect of revenue. I'm sure Manny gets money from revenue but nowhere near where he can get a guarantee of 20 mil if his fight only brings in 30 million in revenue after cable providers take half of the PPV revenue.

                      PPV revenue 9 mil after half of 18 mil is taken from cable providers.

                      Gate revenue, 10-12 million counting concession sales

                      That's around 19-21 mil. Add in another 5 million from other sources of revenue and we are talking about 24-26 million.

                      So how in the hell is Arum going to guarantee him 20 million when Arum also needs to recoup the money he spent on the promotion.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP