No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Will Fight in Malaysia in May or June

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The BobFather has had enough of this sh¡t

He's gonna make a personal call to Michael Kuntz to schedule a private plane to the Phillipines and to stick his 2018 Top Rank Velcro loafers up Pacquiao's @ss!

He will tell him,"listen you little sh¡+, i own you or i will expose what those Ariza shakes really were!"

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

What does this thread have to do with Floyd?
      Everything is about TBE doe!, it will always will its what fanboys like you always do.

Comment

It’s a bit sad with what’s happening to Pacman here. He is like Arsene Wenger right now.

Comment

All roads lead to Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

I joke around with '#FloydRuinsLives" all the time, but there are a lot of posters here whose lives he really did ruin.

Comment

Good for you but retire afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                Idiot he was claiming that he owes taxes in the Philippines. I own a business in Pinas I understand how the tax code works, you can't be forced to pay on income not earned in the Philippines.

I suggest you sit down like a good little bakla and be quiet.
                I know you are from a 3rd world country and the education is limited but are you really that ******ed? He DOES owe taxes in the PHILIPPINES LMAO. You’re embarrassing yourself. Go get an education first before you try to argue lol.

Op asked why can’t Manny fight in the PHILIPPINES.
                If he fights in the Philippines it would be income earned in the PHILIPPINES you uneducated bum.

He already owes p2.2 billion in the PHILIPPINES so if he was to fight in the PHILIPPINES as op suggested then his wages would be in risk of being garnished. Sit down and read a book little boy.

MANILA - Senator Manny Pacquiao is seeking a settlement deal with government on a P2.2-billion tax case, the head of the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) said Monday.
                The deficiencies represent unpaid income and value added taxes from 2008 to 2009 and the case is pending before the Court of Tax Appeals.

http://news.abs-cbn.com/business/04/17/17/pacquiao-seeks-tax-deal-with-bir

Comment

Working...
                X