Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Survives Huge Scare, Knocks Ortiz Out in Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love how it's a forgone conclusion that wilder is taking this. I believe he gets beaten sat night by King Kong. Lol @ all the mayweather fans in here voting for the guy they believe has more power. What happened to skills win fights?

Comment

• wilder vs ortiz weigh in:

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        I love how it's a forgone conclusion that wilder is taking this. I believe he gets beaten sat night by King Kong. Lol @ all the mayweather fans in here voting for the guy they believe has more power. What happened to skills win fights?

Comment

• I just watched the weigh-in. First thing I noticed it that Wilder looks drained and skinnier. He looked much less confident and nervous. Then I see him put on his runners and then sitting down to take them off and put on his boots to make himself look taller. That to me made him look weak and his body language after that in the stare down was NOT intimidating at all...he looked scared.

Ortiz on the other hand looked the trimmest 241¼ I've seen him maybe since his amateur days and looked strong and relaxed.

Comment

• Even after seeing Wilder come in extra lean, I got him by KO all night

Comment

• Ortiz in seven.

Comment

• Bet on Ortiz. Wilder is done.

Comment

• Charles Farrell stirring up a lot of debate on twitter with his article. (Long read )
                  https://deadspin.com/boxing-is-going...1823455306/amp

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                    Charles Farrell stirring up a lot of debate on twitter with his article. (Long read )
                    https://deadspin.com/boxing-is-going...1823455306/amp
                    classic.....thanks for posting

Comment

• Originally posted by The Viper View Post
                      My question is simply this. If all you guys agree Ortiz is the MUCH BETTER BOXER AND HAS POWER, and the fact Wilder Makes/made several mistakes early in previous fights......why are you guys so confident wilder takes it?????????
                      Can i get my question answered fellas??

Comment

Working...
                      X