Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Survives Huge Scare, Knocks Ortiz Out in Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got a stream??? i got points for any good ones

Comment

• if the fight is not already bought, this is how it will go down:

Wilder is going to throw one of his big telegraphed shots, Ortiz will move to his left and catch Wilder with one hook to the head and the fight will be over.

Comment

• Ortiz is old and inactive

Wilder wins easily

Comment

• thanks for sharing dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            Anyone got a stream??? i got points for any good ones
            I would like one aswell - it's a challenge finding working ones that don't require signing up to god knows what or start lagging in the middle of the match.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
              Charles Farrell stirring up a lot of debate on twitter with his article. (Long read )
              https://deadspin.com/boxing-is-going...1823455306/amp
              Very interesting.

Don't know that I buy all of it but some of it makes sense.

And the Malik fight was fixed. Can't really deny that at this point, although many folks did for years and still do, which is laughable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                Very interesting.

Don't know that I buy all of it but some of it makes sense.

And the Malik fight was fixed. Can't really deny that at this point, although many folks did for years and still do, which is laughable.
                im too baked to read all that, can you summarise? if its insinuating that its all a conspiracy to set up aj v wilder i believe it already
                for real though, i dont understand why they would risk fighting ortiz for pennies when there is a 15-30 million $ payday on the horizon, doesnt make sense...it's not like hes a forced mando, and wilder has fought can's for 10 years, so why now? *takes tin foil hat off*

lol, i still remember steve bunce squirming in his chair on boxnation trying desperately to justify that malik scott ' ko '

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  im too baked to read all that, can you summarise? if its insinuating that its all a conspiracy to set up aj v wilder i believe it already
                  for real though, i dont understand why they would risk fighting ortiz for pennies when there is a 15-30 million $ payday on the horizon, doesnt make sense...it's not like hes a forced mando, and wilder has fought can's for 10 years, so why now? *takes tin foil hat off*

lol, i still remember steve bunce squirming in his chair on boxnation trying desperately to justify that malik scott ' ko '

Oh the Malik Scott KO just ain't going away. It's too bad that this isn't the old days where people only heard about what happened or could only read what happened. Hell, even grainy black and white film could solve the problem, but a dive in HD kills it. No way around it.

Yeah, it's pretty much saying that the end game is AJ vs Wilder and that Wilder can't actually fight and is terrible. Stiverne was there to serve a purpose since no one was a fan of Stiverne, which I can't argue with. Stiverne took his lumps in the first fight and then sat on his ass by the phone until he was needed again and then poof. Ortiz is popped. So enter Stiverne 2. And from there, that Ortiz is coming in to serve his purpose but that it's still up to him and he could pull a double cross. I'm not big into thinking about fixes or conspiracies anymore, although I went through that phase. However, he makes some good points. It's like anything else, man. Some truth and some conjecture and thankfully for us, some entertainment. Enjoy the ahem...FIGHT!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    Damn, I really wish I had seen this, I'm cracking up just visualizing it

Comment

• If Ortiz lands this only once. Wilder is done.

https://imgur.com/UnafUG1

Comment

Working...
                      X