Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Survives Huge Scare, Knocks Ortiz Out in Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
    You practicing your bird legs dance after Ortiz lands bomb on you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      You practicing your bird legs dance after Ortiz lands bomb on you?
      ortiz is in beast mode

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        ortiz is in beast mode
        He's in a good shape, that's for sure.

Comment

• Hard to tell what Ortiz has at this point, still a pickem fight for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
            That's why I favor Ortiz. He's a much more skilled fighter and packs a punch which we have not seen in an opponent that Wilder has faced to this point. The counter ability and the inside game that Ortiz possesses is a legitimate danger to Wilder, and if Deontay doesn't use his jab effectively then he'll get caught with a counter right hand by Luis.

People talk about Wilder's power, but how will that work against someone in Ortiz who could have as much power in his punch?
            Ortiz also throws big combinations man, for a big heavyweight. seen some fabulous 3 punch combos that can really hurt and stop anyone in their tracks.

I cannot believe he is being written off by so many boxing fans already.He is a legit badass

Comment

• I say Wilder breaks his hand on Ortiz head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Verbalk View Post
                Ortiz also throws big combinations man, for a big heavyweight. seen some fabulous 3 punch combos that can really hurt and stop anyone in their tracks.

I cannot believe he is being written off by so many boxing fans already.He is a legit badass
                Think it's predominantly because of the PED's.. there's question marks regarding how well he will perform with stringent testing, plus with his age and his inactivity.

That's not to discredit Ortiz' abilities (or Wilder's for that matter considering there is too question marks over him) but we won't really know until fight night.

I'm hoping for a strong showing from both.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                  He's in a good shape, that's for sure.
                  Yes. I havent been excited about a HW fight in sometime!

Comment

• All the fundamentals and pedigree in the world is not going to save Ortiz because in the Heavyweight division, all it takes is just one punch to end it all.
                    He could be out boxing Wilder for 10 and half rounds. However if he makes a mistake he's done. Once the "Bronze Bomber puts that equalizer to good use, the fight is over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Verbalk View Post

That's what many are overlooking. He can throw combos as good as any heavyweight.

If he gets Wilder from a good counter, I'd like to see what happens next.

Comment

Working...
                      X