Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Survives Huge Scare, Knocks Ortiz Out in Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
      "Boogeyman don't only come out, but just at night."

From "You is the best" to "You ARE the best." My respect for this man has increased.

Comment

• Just curious. Has anyone from the Wilder/Ortiz bandwagon changed their mind in the last day or so? Particularly after the head to head?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
          "Boogeyman don't only come out, but just at night."

From "You is the best" to "You ARE the best." My respect for this man has increased.

Hahaha, Can't wait for this!

Comment

• Comment

• My question is simply this. If all you guys agree Ortiz is the MUCH BETTER BOXER AND HAS POWER, and the fact Wilder Makes/made several mistakes early in previous fights......why are you guys so confident wilder takes it?????????

Comment

• Originally posted by BobLoblaw View Post
                Just curious. Has anyone from the Wilder/Ortiz bandwagon changed their mind in the last day or so? Particularly after the head to head?
                I know what you mean ! I have been rooting for Ortiz and am even more convinced after the H2H. Probably reading a bit too much into the face off but Ortiz was intimidating as hell and it looked like he unnerved Wilder there.

Ortiz stayed cool through out the press conference and Wilder on his usual ego trip. The face off seemed to have triggered him big time. I'd love to see Deontay on the canvas. He's been an irritating sod of late, running his mouth and talking big things about the likes of Iron Mike and even Lennox i heard.

Comment

• So--im having a hard time picking Saturday--CONSIDER THIS =- Artur Szpilka is a small southpaw , outboxed and tagged Wilder over 9 rounds before getting caught. Wilder had his hands full--NOW, hes fighting a top heavy southpaw with big skills and nice power and accuracy ...... AND 300+ ameateur fights..........man.....Im leaning towards a Kong win !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                    hate when dudes do that..... cuz then they turn off comments on their video etc....

just write what you feel and be prepared for replies. simple

Comment

• anyone got any info on the weigh in i wanna watch it live

Comment

Working...
                      X