Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why hasn't Deontay Wilder faced the following boxers in his pro career so far?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask the OP why Headvetkin took Meldonium and Ostarine and why didn't Loma rematch Salido. If you want to hear a bunch of bull****, peep ChrisJ and Mr Object's excuses, lmao.

Comment

• imho

1) Kubrat Pulev - easy w

2) Bryant Jennings - easy w

3) Wladimir Klitschko - by the time dw was a b side, wlad was ****

4) Vitali Klitschko - cmon....dw would have been 10-0 when vit was nearing the end.

5) Mariusz Wach - easy w

6) Jarrell Miller - easy w

7) Carlos Takam - easy w

8) Dillian Whyte - easy w

9) Dominic Brezeale - easy w

10) Andy Ruiz Jr - easy w

11) Tyson Fury -

12) Hughie Fury - (see tyson)

13) David Haye - easy w

14) Dereck Chisora - (see the furys)

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        When did I discredit Vits-Lewis, my friend? And my point still stands. Wlad was never on my list of the 28 top 10 fighters Vits never fought. And even if he hadn't missed those 4 years and averaged 3 of those fights a year he still would have missed 16 of those fighters which is more than the OP listed for Wilder that included drug cheats that ruined fights. So there is no double standard here, only facts. I've never claimed Vits wasn't an excellent fighter. But I do think his resume of accomplishments is overrated due to what I've pointed out. Just as I think Wilder is being overrated right now based on the Ortiz fight. Again, iver never said Wilder is the best and especially not an all time great, just exciting and fun to watch.

I don't post as much as I use to so I'm not as familiar with posters as I use to be. Lol, is it really that bad talking Povetkin with Mr O?
        "He had 47 professional fights. It's seems some want to pick and choose who to admonish yet turn a blind eye to a fighter who did the exact same thing yet to a greater extant. "

The above quote is yours .

This is HIGHLY false and has been PROVEN wrong hundreds of times .

On the other hand WILDER has been cut to ribbons on here .

Know why ? Because hes DELIBERATLEY avoided guys actually ranked in the top ten. Some like ARREOLA and Washington were actually moved there before he faced them ( MYSTERIOUSLY ) ... lol

You guys keep trying to give points to him bc he HAD to fight mandatorys .

Boxing dont work that way ,thats their job and their suppose to fight the top guys as champions .

I also have a hunch that someone in Wilders team actually found out Ortiz REAL age whichis closer to 50 then changed his mind .,bc it was around tis time after the match was cancelled that suppose ppl that know him were claiming he was FAR older than 38 .

Thats the ONLY speculative thing you will find in this post .

Dont tell me ppl werent crying on here about Lewis age and giving excuses as to why Vitali WAS winning the fight (go ahead try and prove otherwise ,i have the punch counts ) and Lewis going into retirement even though AFTER that fight tried to get M.Tyson to fight again and even went for RJJ .lol

Youve claimed Lewis walked away bc it was the right time , no he walked away bc Vitali bounced back just 6 months later and looked too good against his MANDATORY Kirk Johnson (who BOTH Steward and Lewis were picking to win ) and became Lewis MANDATORY in whch Lewis was forced to take the rematch so THEN he retired .

But lets get back to the actual topic which is Wilders terrible SELF inflicted resume ..........

Top 3 guys he defeated .

1.Ortiz . Fight 40 His only note worthy win.

2. Washington. Fight 38 . A 19 fight novice ,no backround in boxing .He was undeafeated and his BETTER stable mate Breazeale fought that night too .Twice (a hotel lobby scuffle him vs Wilder AND his goons )..wonder why Wilder didnt choose him in the actual ring ? Anyway Washington went on to lose after that fight to Miller and he had more than 3 weeks to train that time .lol

3 . Stiverne . A Well protected Don King guy who had decent skills but was short ,and basic . He defeated shot ARREOLA 2x that sums his TWELVE year career up.

Are you really putting Vitali Klitchko a guy whos Lewis fight alone makes this a joke and DID fight FAR better opposition in a side by side comparison with this guy above and make outlandish claims he avoided fighters to a greater extent ?

I dont think so !

The answer to your last question would be NO ! Nobodies that ultra obsessed with bending points to be right than Mr. Objectivity even if hes more right than wrong !
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-16-2018, 05:39 AM.

Comment

• Wilder talks smack, then fights bums. That's why a lot of guys don't like him. He also tries to get everyone to think what he is saying is true, when it's not. You can't fight 37 bums out of 40, and then turn around and talk about the best fighting the best. You also cannot say anyone is ducking you, when that person has a fight in a week that is a unification fight no less. But Wilder keeps saying it, and his fans keep repeating it, but it doesn't make it true. The truth is Wilder wants that payday from Joshua just like everyone else. But he didn't want the payday from Klitschko because that payday came with a beating. The same beatings he took as Klitschko's sparring partner. And you can YouTube what Haye did to him with headgear on hahahah. When Wilder first won the belt, i was cheering him on. He seemed like a breath of fresh air in the heavyweight division but now after 7 fights with the belt, he's actually devalued the WBC belt, by a lot. Lewis, Ali, Holyfield, these guys fought everybody in their era. Wilder has basically gone 40 fights and he's slipped through the cracks without fighting 99% of the better fighters in his era hahahah. Who does that and still claims to be the best?????

Comment

• 153 posts guys, really!!!???

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              "He had 47 professional fights. It's seems some want to pick and choose who to admonish yet turn a blind eye to a fighter who did the exact same thing yet to a greater extant. "

Know why ? Because hes DELIBERATLEY avoided guys actually ranked in the top ten. Some like ARREOLA and Washington were actually moved there before he faced them ( MYSTERIOUSLY ) ... lol

Boxing dont work that way ,thats their job and their suppose to fight the top guys as champions .

I also have a hunch that someone in Wilders team actually found out Ortiz REAL age whichis closer to 50 then changed his mind .,bc it was around tis time after the match was cancelled that suppose ppl that know him were claiming he was FAR older than 38 .

Dont tell me ppl werent crying on here about Lewis age and giving excuses as to why Vitali WAS winning the fight (go ahead try and prove otherwise ,i have the punch counts ) and Lewis going into retirement even though AFTER that fight tried to get M.Tyson to fight again and even went for RJJ .lol

Youve claimed Lewis walked away bc it was the right time , no he walked away bc Vitali bounced back just 6 months later and looked too good against his MANDATORY Kirk Johnson (who BOTH Steward and Lewis were picking to win ) and became Lewis MANDATORY in whch Lewis was forced to take the rematch so THEN he retired .

But lets get back to the actual topic which is Wilders terrible SELF inflicted resume ..........

Top 3 guys he defeated .

2. Washington. Fight 38 . A 19 fight novice ,no backround in boxing .He was undeafeated and his BETTER stable mate Breazeale fought that night too .Twice (a hotel lobby scuffle him vs Wilder AND his goons )..wonder why Wilder didnt choose him in the actual ring ? Anyway Washington went on to lose after that fight to Miller and he had more than 3 weeks to train that time .lol

3 . Stiverne . A Well protected Don King guy who had decent skills but was short ,and basic . He defeated shot ARREOLA 2x that sums his TWELVE year career up.

Are you really putting Vitali Klitchko a guy whos Lewis fight alone makes this a joke and DID fight FAR better opposition in a side by side comparison with this guy above and make outlandish claims he avoided fighters to a greater extent ?

I dont think so !

The answer to your last question would be NO ! Nobodies that ultra obsessed with bending points to be right than Mr. Objectivity even if hes more right than wrong !
              You wrote all of this because JAB ****ted on your post. What you wrote is a bunch of the same lame **** that you post every day. The fact that you think Ortiz is close to 50 just shows how far you’ll dick blow Joshua loser. Everyone read this ****. What has he said that we haven’t read from him lmao. He even criticized Ortiz, Stiverne and Washington like nobody can criticize Brezeale, Takam 41 year old Wlad or Martin lmao!

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

Top 3 guys he defeated .

I dont think so !

So again, where did I criticize Lewis-Vits? Seems to me I made a comparison of careers and fighters not fought. It also seems you don't want to address that point. And as far as Vits goes....please show me where I said Wilder was better or that the Lewis LOSS wasn't the best spot on either resume? You're grasping and deflecting.

As far as you ridiculous conspiracy theory that Wilders camp found out Ortiz real age was 50.....LMAO!!!!! Get out of here with that rubbish!!!! I guess we should question the 17 fight Solis age now when he fought Vits because we all know the Cubans don't ever tell their real age!

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                  Top ranked according to who? Foh with your warped lunacy lol...
                  Top ranked according to their records of course. What else do you think?

Comment

Yet you rate Vittles number 3 all time in accomplishments amongst heavyweights, and you've admitted words have made you a hater and not actually what he's doing in the ring. ****ing BRILLIANT!!!
                    I don't see any relevance to your points.

So you're telling me that I shouldn't be allowed to criticize Deontay Wilder's lack of accomplishments, relative to his own claims in relation to how highly he evaluates himself. If yes, care to explain why?

If person A starts calling himself the greatest but doesn't have the greatest accomplishments. Why shouldn't I criticize person A's accomplishments?

Comment

So again, where did I criticize Lewis-Vits? Seems to me I made a comparison of careers and fighters not fought. It also seems you don't want to address that point. And as far as Vits goes....please show me where I said Wilder was better or that the Lewis LOSS wasn't the best spot on either resume? You're grasping and deflecting.

As far as you ridiculous conspiracy theory that Wilders camp found out Ortiz real age was 50.....LMAO!!!!! Get out of here with that rubbish!!!! I guess we should question the 17 fight Solis age now when he fought Vits because we all know the Cubans don't ever tell their real age!
                      Im not deflecting anything , a guy who was on his squad in Cuba told Mansour his real age AT the time the fight was postponed or cancelled and he claimed Ortiz was 52 , which i believe is more believable than 38bc theres no way hes younger than me .There was also a relative on twitter making the same claims..lol

I dont really care about that my post above is self explainable , you claimed that Vitali had a weaker resume than Wilder ...well thats foolish and i showed you why !

Youve discredited Klitchko for years ,you just TRY and do it more subtle now , come on now jabby your dealing with jugger now lets not go there !
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-19-2018, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X