Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets Not Argue If Mayweather is A Coward Or Not! DID U WANT TO SEE HIM FACE MARGARITO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
    You're right. He just didn't fight any of them until years later when they had all beaten each other up.

Can't knock the man's business plan at all . He had guys like you acting like Ortiz and Guerrero where big competitive fights lol.
    Say what?

Let's take it one fighter at a time. Who did he duck? How about PWill?

PWILL:

2007: Floyd beats De La Hoya

2 Months later: PWill beats Margarito (That's when he first becomes noteworthy)

Floyd's next fight: Ricky Hatton

2 months later: PWill's next fight? Loss to Carlos Quintana

Oh, and did I mention that PWill agrees that he never ducked him?

Do you want to bring up another? I'm here to talk facts, not speculation from guys that are upset that Mayweather kicked their favorite fighter's ass.

By the way, you shouldn't try to represent anything I said unless you quote me saying it. I don't know if I've ever even spoken to you, so there's no reason to flat out lie about me saying anything here.
    Last edited by travestyny; 12-31-2017, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Margs was too huge and too poweful for lil Floyd.

I doubt he'll be able clinch and hold a huge and strong guy like that. Potshotting won't cut the mustard. You'd have to keep throwing bone-crunching combinations just like Pacman did. Even then you're only derailing the Terminator's tracks momentarily, and he keeps coming to kill you.
      Last edited by brettWall; 12-31-2017, 10:45 AM.

Comment

I wanted to see Mosley-Margarito, remember that one?

Comment

i would have liked to have seen it.....am i going to kill floyd for it not getting made? nope...not at all...never made a ton of sense and timing was never right.....

old man shane pushed his stool in.....paul williams got outboxed by quintana....im fairly sure floyd would have easily outboxed that plodding windmill puncher......

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
            I wanted to see Mosley-Margarito, remember that one?
            i made some nice money off sugar...i actually called that one on a site

once naz said "if he a beast make sure he still a beast on a sunday" i knew it was a wrap and they were going to take ot to margarita

Comment

Yes I wanted to see him fight Margo. Just like I wanted him to fight Stevie Johnston, Casamayor, Freitas, prime Mosely, Pac, and Cotto, Williams, Wright, Martinez, Thurman or Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                Say what?

Let's take it one fighter at a time. Who did he duck? How about PWill?

PWILL:

2007: Floyd beats De La Hoya

2 Months later: PWill beats Margarito (That's when he first becomes noteworthy)

Floyd's next fight: Ricky Hatton

2 months later: PWill's next fight? Loss to Carlos Quintana

Oh, and did I mention that PWill agrees that he never ducked him?

Do you want to bring up another? I'm here to talk facts, not speculation from guys that are upset that Mayweather kicked their favorite fighter's ass.

By the way, you shouldn't try to represent anything I said unless you quote me saying it. I don't know if I've ever even spoken to you, so there's no reason to flat out lie about me saying anything here.
                RJJ was my favorite fighter for the last generation so no, little Floyd didn't beat my guy. FLOYD disappeared when 147 was getting hot, that's no lie. Came back and didn't fight any of the guys for years. That's a fact I'm pretty sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                  RJJ was my favorite fighter for the last generation so no, little Floyd didn't beat my guy. FLOYD disappeared when 147 was getting hot, that's no lie. Came back and didn't fight any of the guys for years. That's a fact I'm pretty sure.
                  Actually, he did beat your guy. Remember RJJ being butthurt that Floyd came in first in that ESPN poll?

And no, you are incorrect. At the time that he retired he was already set to rematch De La Hoya. Cotto had 2 fights already set up and planned because everyone knows Mayweather was locked up in to the Hoya Rematch. He also didn't dodge Sergio, which can be proven. So I'm not sure who you are saying he ducked unless you're trying to say he ducked De La Hoya, whom he had just beat.

Comment

Working...
                  X