Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets Not Argue If Mayweather is A Coward Or Not! DID U WANT TO SEE HIM FACE MARGARITO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    quick thread recap.

floyd was oppressed and wanted to fight for less money so he left arum for one fight to fight sharmba instead of staying and making 3 million more dollars.

floyd pretended to fight marg in 2006 therefore when he accepted less money to fight sharmba in 2005 its ok.

continue! who knows what magic we will find in this thread.
    WHY DIDN'T ARUM PUSH FOR THE MARGARITO FIGHT FOR FLOYD'S RETURN TO TOP RANK IF IT WAS SO IMPORTANT TO EVERYONE AS YOU STATE?

BECAUSE FROM WHAT I SEE, IT WAS NEVER THE PRIORITY. ESPECIALLY BEING THAT A WEEK AFTER JUDAH LOST, THE FIGHT WAS DECLARED STILL ON

LAS VEGAS - Despite Zab Judah's shocking defeat last week at the hands of little-known Carlos Baldomir for the welterweight championship, a high-profile fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr. appears to still be in the plans, reports ESPN.com.

Regardless of Judah's loss, he and Mayweather (35-0, 24 KOs) will meet in Las Vegas for a 12-round bout on April 8 at the Thomas & Mack Center, Mayweather promoter Bob Arum and Judah promoter Don King told ESPN.com on Friday.

YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO IS TRYING TO PRETEND MARGARITO WAS BEING SOUGHT AFTER BECAUSE FLOYD MAYWEATHER RUINED YOUR LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
      Ayo Trav, I'm out. It's his pride now, lmao. Margarito was the number one guy now. You're right, he didn't read the article lol...and I can't go on repeating myself lol.
      Exactly! Just let this dude suffocate and die in here alone

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        HOW THE **** CAN YOU KEEP GOING? Jesus Christ.

HE WANTED OUT OF HIS TOP RANK CONTRACT. THIS IS OBVIOUS. IF HE MADE THE MOVE TO GET OUT OF THE CONTRACT, AND HBO HELPED HIM TO DO SO, HOW THE **** WAS HE GOING TO FIGHT MARGARITO UNDER GOOSEN TUTOR PROMOTIONS????

HBO DIDN'T GIVE TWO SHlTS ABOUT A MARGARITO FIGHT OR THEY WOULDN'T HAVE HELPED FLOYD BREAK HIS CONTRACT. THEY DIDN'T WANT ARUM OR TOP RANK INVOLVED AND THIS IS OBVIOUS. IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS, SEEK HELP.

AND AGAIN, MARGARITO'S TEAM SAID THIS FIGHT WAS OFFERED AT THE TIME OF THE BALDOMIR FIGHT. I THINK THEY WERE INVOLVED, YEA?
        Lmmfao. I just told you that it's his pride, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Exactly! Just let this dude suffocate and die in here alone
          Was Margarito that good that Floyd had to duck him like Dag said? I mean really, lmao. Was he built to beat Floyd? Dag is Googling as we speak lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
            Was Margarito that good that Floyd had to duck him like Dag said? I mean really, lmao. Was he built to beat Floyd? Dag is Googling as we speak lol...

LMAO. He knows the truth. Margarito would be blind by now had he fought Floyd. He'd owe one eye to Pac and one eye to Floyd. He needs to give it a rest.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              Lets Not Argue If Mayweather is A Coward Or Not! DID U WANT TO SEE HIM FACE MARGARITO

POLLS OPEN VOTE!

DONT ARGUE LIKE HOES ABOUT MARGARITO OR FLOYD JUST VOTE!
              I wouldve enjoyed it. But doesnt matter. Floyd came back at a later age, and fought men bigger, and younger than Margarita.

Floyd in his prime vs Margarita in his prime, is not as competitive as Floyd being in his late 30's dominating men half his age and twice his size.

Comment

Floyd was intimidated by Marg. He knows he would have copped a beatdown in that fight. Floyd's punches would have little effect.

Floyd was all about picking the easiest fights and Marg was not an easy fight.

Floyd knows that even if he won a decision (imo the likely outcome) Marg would have taken it to him and bashed him. Floyd didn't want that.

Pacquiao put on a beautiful beating to Marg while he was still in his prime but copped a beating from the much larger man still which imo hastened his decline. Props to Pacman for stepping up and fighting an opponent Floyd was afraid of but he paid for it later on. Marg took his chunk of flesh from Pacman and he would have done the same with Floyd. If Floyd had fought Marg it would have diminished his longevity.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post

Floyd was intimidated by Marg.

He did, lmao. When Margarito's gloves were exposed, Margarito was nothing more than a punching bag. Ask Shane Mosley. And Floyd didn't have to hurt you to beat you.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    thats actually a good point and makes a lot more sense than the usual nonsense people post without even understanding it.
                    That's one of the problems with trying to discuss boxing on the internet. It is so much shadier than other sports. So much more going on behind the scenes to mislead the public. And then you have people judging the decisions fighters make without really understanding what the factors were that they had to consider.

Don't get us wrong, there are manipulations in other sports. But not to the extent that there is in boxing. The NBA might prefer for a series to go 7 games. They might prefer that the big star make it to the next round. But they don't risk getting completely pushed out of the basketball business if things don't go the way they hoped. There is so much more pressure on a boxing promoter to do everything possible to make sure his star wins because a few unlucky nights and before you know it, you're done.

It wasn't that long ago that Don King controlled every Showtime date. It wasn't that long ago that Gary Shaw controlled every Showtime date. Look how quickly you can become irrelevant. An NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, etc owner may have to worry about their team having down years, but they don't have to worry about getting kicked out of the league if they lose.

Comment

And ODLH never fought Forrest or Wright and some even say SSR ducked Burly.The point is NOBODY fights EVERTBODY.And really is margocheato gonna go down as one of the best from Gen? NO

Comment

Working...
                      X