Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets Not Argue If Mayweather is A Coward Or Not! DID U WANT TO SEE HIM FACE MARGARITO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets Not Argue If Mayweather is A Coward Or Not! DID U WANT TO SEE HIM FACE MARGARITO

Lets Not Argue If Mayweather is A Coward Or Not! DID U WANT TO SEE HIM FACE MARGARITO

POLLS OPEN VOTE!

DONT ARGUE LIKE HOES ABOUT MARGARITO OR FLOYD JUST VOTE!
    Yes
    82.05%
    No
    17.95%

I really want Floyd to fight Margo but we all know what happened when they met in real life.

Comment

no i didnt want to see my lil floyd hurt!

Comment

What I remember is Mosley making that fight irrelevant, and then Mayweather making Mosley look stupid for 10 or 11 of 12 rounds.

This fascination with Floyd on the forums is crazy. An ATG boxer retired and all "fans" of the sport have time to talk about is ways to disparage him.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          What I remember is Mosley making that fight irrelevant, and then Mayweather making Mosley look stupid for 10 or 11 of 12 rounds.

This fascination with Floyd on the forums is crazy. An ATG boxer retired and all "fans" of the sport have time to talk about is ways to disparage him.
          so you don't remember anything before the margarito-mosley fight? are you suffering from alzheimers sir?

Comment

The fight wouldn't of been competitive

Margs reach and pressure would've stopped floyd within 6 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              I really want Floyd to fight Margo but we all know what happened when they met in real life.
              yeah we do know. floyd knocked his b-itch ass out in 2 rounds(video cut ths part out and only showed the part where floyd peed himself). thats why he chose to fight sharmba instead of him. why rematch a bum just for more money? please! floyd has more integrity than that. floyd knew that if he didnt deal with sharmba now he would become more powerful than he could possibly imagine.

Comment

Marg wouldn't land a glove of Floyd. Floyd might even make him quit in frustration.

Comment

In 2005-2008 Yeah I absolutely wanted to see that fight.

Everyone did.

Comment

No. Glad he didn’t bless the cheater with a payday. Fellow brother Mosley handled the cheating b1tch. Karma sure has been great to him since that incident.

Comment

Working...
                    X