Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets Not Argue If Mayweather is A Coward Or Not! DID U WANT TO SEE HIM FACE MARGARITO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    He won't read anything you just posted. He's just going to pretend it doesn't exist!
    i already read and debunked the floyd wanted to fight margarito in 2006 bull. i'll fight marg as long as you guarantee me 20 mill guarantee to fight hoya....thats pricing yourself and ducking. we know its pricing yourself out and ducking because he accepted 10 million guarantee to fight hoya right after he demanded 20 million contingent on fighting marg. or in other words ill fight marg if you give me a billion dollars. not happening. contract negotiations were scuttled and he left to fight hoya for half of what he just wanted. and he never had to fight prime marg. so once again like everyone in the original thread from 2005 was saying "he was targeting past prime names and avoiding the threats"

the 2005 sharmba or margarito negotiations have absolutely nothing to do with the 2006 negotiations though. we both know that so its kinda strange how people keep bringing them up as if its some kind of proof he didnt duck marg in 2005. look floyd pretended he wanted to fight marg in 2006 so he didnt duck him in 2005! what?
    Last edited by daggum; 12-31-2017, 01:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      i already read and debunked the floyd wanted to fight margarito in 2006 bull. i'll fight marg as long as you guarantee me 20 mill guarantee to fight hoya....thats pricing yourself and ducking. we know its pricing yourself out and ducking because he accepted 10 million guarantee to fight hoya right after he demanded 20 million.

the 2005 sharmba or margarito negotiations have absolutely nothing to do with the 2006 negotiations though. we both know that so its kinda strange how people keep bringing them up as if its some kind of proof he didnt duck marg in 2005. look floyd pretended he wanted to fight marg in 2006 so he didnt duck him in 2005! what?
      You are so desperate. LMAOOOOO. HBO helped him get out of his contract that was restricting his pay at the time that he fought Sharmba Mitchell. He was promoted by Goosen tutor for that fight.

He made much more money fighting De La Hoya when he got out of his contract. Arum wouldn't even consider De La Hoya.

There were no Sharmba Mitchell or Margarito negotiations dumb dumb. He broke his Top Rank contract. Why the **** would there be negotiations for Margarito when HBO already helped him get out of the Top Rank contract, and again, getting out of the contract was the best business move he ever made. Margarito's own team said the fight was offered ONCE, when he left Top Rank and fought Baldomir instead. Again, this can all be verified.

What you're saying is dumb. Give up.
      Last edited by travestyny; 12-31-2017, 02:03 AM.

Comment

just check the dates of these two things

11-10-2005

"Arum and Diaz say that the 'Pretty Boy' was offered in the neighborhood of $7 million to face Margarito. In what could best be described as a 'business move', the same guy who brazenly challenged the bigger Winky Wright decided to bypass Margarito, to collect nearly $4 million to spar with Sharmba Mitchell.

"Flat turned him down like you can not believe," Arum said of Mayweather when he was offered a chance at the WBO title. "Any time we raised his name, Mayweather went crazy."

Mayweather turns down $8 million to fight Margarito
        Apr 25, 2006

as you can see one is from 2005 and the other from 2006. why are you bringing up a completely different thing? he fought sharmba in 2005 for 4 million instead of marg for 7. the 8 million was offered in 2006. please dont tell me you were that easily confused?
        It's not your timeline that you have confused as to who Floyd fought. It's your agregious argument that he avoided Margarito. For some reason you feel compelled to lie about this matter, and the truth is right is right in front of your face and yet you still feel compelled to lying lmao.
        Last edited by Raggamuffin; 12-31-2017, 02:04 AM.

Comment

You are so desperate. LMAOOOOO. HBO helped him get out of his contract that was restricting his pay at the time that he fought Sharmba Mitchell. He was promoted by Goosen tutor for that fight.

He made much more money fighting De La Hoya when he got out of his contract. Arum wouldn't even consider De La Hoya.

so floyd wanted hbo to help him make less money? thats your argument. arums restricing my pay!!! he wants me to make 7 million but i want 4 million!!! wow that is some argument you are making....

he didnt get out of his contract because of what he did. he got out later after the right. he could have made more fighting margarito then left. why are you ignoring this?

Comment

It's his pride, lmao. Strength and Honor lol...

Comment

He won't read anything you just posted. He's just going to pretend it doesn't exist!
              I know, but he read it. It's his pride now lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                It's not your timeline that you have confused as to who Floyd fought. It's your agregious argument that he avoided Margarito. For some reason you feel compelled to lie about this matter, and the truth is right is right in front of your face and yet you're still compelled to lying lmao.
                he fought sharmba in 2005 for 4 million instead of margarito for 7. i just posted that and for some reason you posted something else unrelated from 2006. why did you do that? how is that relevant? how is fighting an unranked guy for less money instead of the #1 guy for more money not avoiding in some way? you have to explain yourself. my brain doesnt operate on love the way yours does. it requires facts and data.

Comment

quick thread recap.

floyd was oppressed and wanted to fight for less money so he left arum for one fight to fight sharmba instead of staying and making 3 million more dollars.

floyd pretended to fight marg in 2006 therefore when he accepted less money to fight sharmba in 2005 its ok.

continue! who knows what magic we will find in this thread.

Comment

so floyd wanted hbo to help him make less money? thats your argument. arums restricing my pay!!! he wants me to make 7 million but i want 4 million!!! wow that is some argument you are making....

he didnt get out of his contract because of what he did. he got out later after the right. he could have made more fighting margarito then left. why are you ignoring this?

HOW THE **** CAN YOU KEEP GOING? Jesus Christ.

HE WANTED OUT OF HIS TOP RANK CONTRACT. THIS IS OBVIOUS. IF HE MADE THE MOVE TO GET OUT OF THE CONTRACT, AND HBO HELPED HIM TO DO SO, HOW THE **** WAS HE GOING TO FIGHT MARGARITO UNDER GOOSEN TUTOR PROMOTIONS????

HBO DIDN'T GIVE TWO SHlTS ABOUT A MARGARITO FIGHT OR THEY WOULDN'T HAVE HELPED FLOYD BREAK HIS CONTRACT. THEY DIDN'T WANT ARUM OR TOP RANK INVOLVED AND THIS IS OBVIOUS. IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS, SEEK HELP.

AND AGAIN, MARGARITO'S TEAM SAID THIS FIGHT WAS OFFERED AT THE TIME OF THE BALDOMIR FIGHT. I THINK THEY WERE INVOLVED, YEA?

Comment

he fought sharmba in 2005 for 4 million instead of margarito for 7. i just posted that and for some reason you posted something else unrelated from 2006. why did you do that? how is that relevant? how is fighting an unranked guy for less money instead of the #1 guy for more money not avoiding in some way? you have to explain yourself. my brain doesnt operate on love the way yours does. it requires facts and data.
                      Ayo Trav, I'm out. It's his pride now, lmao. Margarito was the number one guy now. You're right, he didn't read the article lol...and I can't go on repeating myself lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X