Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Promoter: If Up To Us, Canelo Rematch Would Be Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    why would warren do that when they ALREADY had a deal struck weeks before the Jacobs fight for this summer and GGG pulled out and his team lied about it. Saunders exposed them by releasing the text messages from Loeffler proving him to be a liar. Fat chance getting them to secretly strike another deal that GGG likely won't honor again. Warren already working with Golden Boy to make the Lemieux fight. They have more leverage if they wait until after the Lemieux fight and then strike a bidding war forcing GGG team to pay him more money. And let's be real if GGG and Canelo get into a bidding war for Saunders who do you think has deeper pockets and can offer Saunder more?
    LIL’G fans needs to realize that Warren is doing a double header with GBP towards May.

Dec. Lemieux
    May. Alvarez

Box Nation and GBP doing things “propah!”

Lil’G can do Wade 2 with his minions mocking Mexicans as usual #karma

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
      I am not being naive I am countering your warped perception of reality.

Yea. GGG is such an ar$$hole for trying to sell a fight. He should have said "well its a $h!t fight. Tune in if you want. It might be exciting.

And the truth comes out. You're not at all reasonable. You're complaining about GGG fighting Kell Brook and your suggested alternative is John Ryder. For ****s sake the guy got knocked out by someone Chris Eubanks Jr almost killed and you're talking about him like he was a real alternative. At least Brook had speed and boxing ability on his side and a championship belt he could walk around with. What could be said about John Ryder to sell a fight with GGG? He's got a name that was probably used by people all over the world in the last Mass Effect game. He was in the lower part of the top 10 of middleweights from Great Britain at the time.I can't believe we had to settle for a fight with Kell Brook when the legendary John Ryder was an option. Talk about a missed opportunity.
      You’re new to boxing with that alt account thsun!

Ryder is a big dude and a Southpaw. Lil’G scared of Southpaws! And my theory was right as to why Lil’G ducked Korobov too. Jacobs gave him problems by switching it up with his size, and you wonder why we punked Abel when he justified Monroe Jr over Lara because he literally said Monroe Jr was more popular FFs...

Of course Lil’G and Abel rejected Ryder as a threat, so they went with matchroom’a two divisions lower stable with Brook!! Ryder since then has moved to 168

Comment

• Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
        LOL. You don’t get it.

If BJS wins, which he will, WBO Mando will have Alvarez for the title shot. If we say that Unifications overrode Mando’s well just wait until Loeffler and Warren disagree to terms, will Warren and Loeffler want a purse bid scenario vs BJS making more money with Alvarez anyways?

Alvarez gets the winner of the WBO whoever wins. The ONLY way Loeffler and Lil’G make the fight is if they give in... and wait till Rafael discloses the guaranteed purses when that time comes..

Golovkin might not want the rematch at all due to the split ultimatums and Abel will defend Golovkin to say that Nelo is a “diva” just because they aren’t getting what they think they deserve.
        I disagree. Saunders if he fights and beats Golovkin will hold all the major belts. So if he does agree to fight Canelo he will be in a much better bargaining position. Frankly I've always thought K2 is just stupid. They should have taken the Saunders fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
          Wow, ill bet there are more Mexican Americans than Kazak American in the US, u stupid motherfuker.
          And?? What's your point you stupid mother****er???
          MY POINT IS that triple g is gonna wait on Canelo cause he wants that money and nobody else is gonna help him get that kinda money... You get it??
          YOU STUPID MOTHER****ER!

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            If GGG decided to fight someone else before Canelo, Oscar would use that as an excuse to delay fighting him till Sept.

Any boxing fan with a brain can see what's going on here - Oscar is stalling on finalizing the GGG/Canelo rematch in the hope that Lemiuex beats Saunders. If that happens Canelo will fight Lemiuex for the WBO belt in May instead of rematching Golovkin.
            Canelo is not going to sit on the self until September.
            He's going to fight SOMEBODY is May. He has options.
            Maybe GGG gets left out in the cold because he only has eyes for Canelo. He's too smitten for his own good. Golovkin is practically a cuckold. The only person he loves wants him to wait around while they play the field, and GGG is happy to oblige.

Comment

• Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
              You’re new to boxing with that alt account thsun!
              The surest example of a hater. When they can't counter your arguments they accuse you of being an alt account.

Ryder is a big dude and a Southpaw. Lil’G scared of Southpaws!
              Ryder is a journeyman and a good opponent for an up and coming fighter to test himself against but he is totally unsuitable for someone of GGG's stature at that point in their careers. He didn't even deserve a fight with Billy Joe Saunders let alone GGG.

my theory was right as to why Lil’G ducked Korobov too.
              Korobov is a solid fighter who got stopped the one time he stepped up. He needs to earn his shot if he wants it. Sitting out an entire year isn't going to get it done.

Jacobs gave him problems by switching it up with his size, and you wonder why we punked Abel when he justified Monroe Jr over Lara because he literally said Monroe Jr was more popular FFs...
              I find that I get less headaches the less I listen to Abel Sanchez talk.

Of course Lil’G and Abel rejected Ryder as a threat, so they went with matchroom’a two divisions lower stable with Brook!! Ryder since then has moved to 168
              Ryder was never a threat to GGG and he's still hasn't done anything of note at 168.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                lil g aint gon do ****!
                Lil g gonna send lil Alvarez into retirement

Comment

• Originally posted by Kali_KO View Post
                  Canelo might carry the PPV, but GGG carried the ticket sales. Canelo flight Smith in front of 51,000 for $6M. GGG fights Canelo in front of 22,000 and does $26M gate, more than double of Cotto/Canelo and more than Floyd/Canelo. GGG the ticket selling King, sold out last 8 arenas he fought at
                  Hahahahhahaa you need to get your head checked

Comment

• [QUOTE=kidaguilar;18301279]
                    Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                    pipe down baby girl.
                    Ha I win

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      150K + 170K = 320K

Canelo/Smith = 270k

Your maths = shit for brains.
                      Those lil g numbers are way too high