Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Promoter: If Up To Us, Canelo Rematch Would Be Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
    Ur a stupid motherfuker, ofcourse they do better there are more Mexicans in the US than Kazak People. Ur stupid enough to believe Canelo gets more views in Kazakstan than GGG. Canelo ain't shiat if there were no Mexicans in the US. Canelo does crap by himself.
    Golovkin is Mexican though. At least he wants to be.

Who did he thank after th Canelo fight? The Kazakhs were an afterthought.

Comment

Canelo ain't star. He can't do over a million anymore with out GGG. They both need each other. It will be a waste for GB if GGG lost. Canelo got a gift from the GGG fight. How does the more popular guy get a draw when he won? They stole the fight from GGG and gave ginger a gift.
      You stupid mother****er! Canelo is a star. The biggest star in boxing!
      There's only two stars in boxing and it's Canelo and Anthony Joshua.
      That's it!
      As for the fight it was a good close fight. I can make a case for either fighter winning. It all depends on what you like to see...
      An aggressive fighter who was missing all night long aside from his jabs or an intelligent fighter who was using footwork to make it a boxing match while countering his opponent all night long with beautiful shots to the body and combinations upstairs... There was no robbery in the fight. It was a good close fight. If you think Triple g won then fine. I won't argue with you on that.
      I do believe they'll rematch again in May as long as Triple g stays put like a good boy and accepts Canelo's offer.
      Cause he'll make ten times more fighting Canelo than he would fighting his mandatory Charlo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Golovkin is Mexican though. At least he wants to be.

Who did he thank after th Canelo fight? The Kazakhs were an afterthought.
        He knows that In America Mexicans pay for boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          You stupid mother****er! Canelo is a star. The biggest star in boxing!
          There's only two stars in boxing and it's Canelo and Anthony Joshua.
          That's it!
          As for the fight it was a good close fight. I can make a case for either fighter winning. It all depends on what you like to see...
          An aggressive fighter who was missing all night long aside from his jabs or an intelligent fighter who was using footwork to make it a boxing match while countering his opponent all night long with beautiful shots to the body and combinations upstairs... There was no robbery in the fight. It was a good close fight. If you think Triple g won then fine. I won't argue with you on that.
          I do believe they'll rematch again in May as long as Triple g stays put like a good boy and accepts Canelo's offer.
          Cause he'll make ten times more fighting Canelo than he would fighting his mandatory Charlo.
          He ain't no star, he is just overhype ginger with judges on his side. He should be glad that he is Mexican and Oscar is paying the judges.

Comment

He ain't no star, he is just overhype ginger with judges on his side. He should be glad that he is Mexican and Oscar is paying the judges.
            Lol, quit hating b itch!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              Lol, quit hating b itch!
              Ill leave that to u, the BigBytch.
              Last edited by boxingitis; 12-10-2017, 03:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X