No announcement yet.

Who wins this round??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    It was a trick question son, me being a master caught it -- its chess not checkers!
    He's a DOPE and just trying to troll. Quit feeding the troll... This is a GOOD discussion that casual fans need to learn. Fighter "A" is in survival mode and can't keep Fighter "B" off him. Fighter "B" is going for the KO and almost has it.

Comment

That isn't enough information. What if Fighter B is Paulie Malignaggi?

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
        This isn’t a science

What if it’s Malignaggi (B) landing the power punches in number, but fighter A is Kovalev, and his two punches wobbled Malignaggi?

Instead of trying to apply a doctrine to your scoring, be impartial and analyse it case by case
        Very well said.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
          That isn't enough information. What if Fighter B is Paulie Malignaggi?
          When they said power shots. And I don't think I ever seen Paulie land 11 of them in a round. Ok even if it's Paulie on the averge Fighter "B" 90+% in this situation would win.

Comment

This actually sounds like the upcoming Lemuix/Saunders fight... We'll see who wins this here next Month

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
              I'll give B a 10-8. If it was just a flash I'd give it to A but wouldn't argue against someone giving B a 10-8
              exactly......even with the info i gave, a person still needs more.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                A jab is suppose to keep the other fighter at bay and set up your other combos. If that other fighter is landing POWER shots at the same level then your jab aint doing SHT!!! Come on THINK!
                ssssssssssssssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiigggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

AT

WHAT

POINT

ARE

THESE

PUNCHES

LANDING

????

go on, make it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  When they said power shots. And I don't think I ever seen Paulie land 11 of them in a round. Ok even if it's Paulie on the averge Fighter "B" 90+% in this situation would win.
                  Don't think I ever seen him land one to be honest.

Imagine a Larry Holmes jab vs. a Paulie Malignaggi power shot. The point is, morons were just jumping on the power shot with no thought.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
                    Don't think I ever seen him land one to be honest.

Imagine a Larry Holmes jab vs. a Paulie Malignaggi power shot. The point is, morons were just jumping on the power shot with no thought.
                    i think hes also jumping on the power angle.....

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                      minus any kd, its a draw.
                      Good answer.

"Power" punches are just anything that isn't a jab. They could throw pitty pat combos that aren't straight punches and they count as power punches.

A stiff jab could do more damage than a so-called power punch.

Not enough detail, so just going by the OP I'll say it's a draw also.

Comment

Working...
                      X