Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: Crawford Must Be Relevant Welterweight Before We Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
    he just got back guys let him fight a warm up then start the ducking conversations, its like every boxing fan is looking for an opening to bash a fighter or call him a duck, fights don't just happen in interviews there is actual business that has to happen. these fights will come, crawfords fist fight at 147 will not be against Thurman.
    Except his reason 4 "leaving" was a bs same day outpatient procedure that is minimally invasive & is not considered major procedure in any way shape or form.

He left to supposedly have calcium deposits removed then used the bs excuse that "dr wanted me out 6 mos." So that the stink from garcia fight wears off & so he can cherrypick next fight instead of rematching garcia or maning up vs Spence.

Thurman is as bîtchmade as they come(besed on the bs he spews 24/7 in interviews) I can't wait til Spence whoops his ass Crawford too, but I'm also blaming Crawford for not getting himself ranked if he wants the fight,as theres precedents that he can become #1 challenger 2 same orgs he owns belts in @ 140. Canelo got ranked #1 by wbo @ mw 4 beating Smith so Arum who's testified he bribes to get fighters ranked Should have 0 problem doing so.
    Last edited by kushking; 10-16-2017, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Crawford is P4P #1 and cash cow at 147......

Crawford is P4P #1 and cash cow at 147 I would say that's relevant enough. Last I checked in boxing history P4P guy doesn't have to prove himself when moving up you typically get the big money/title fights immediately if you so choose. Sugar Ray Robinson, Floyd, Ray Leonard, Duran, Hearns, Chavez Sr. Arguayo, can you imagine someone telling them they have to be relevant in my division first that's ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
        Except his reason 4 "leaving" was a bs same day outpatient procedure that is minimally invasive & is not considered major procedure in any way shape or form.

He left to supposedly have calcium deposits removed then used the bs excuse that "dr wanted me out 6 mos." So that the stink from garcia fight wears off & so he can cherrypick next fight instead of rematching garcia or maning up vs Spence.

Thurman is as bîtchmade as they come(besed on the bs he spews 24/7) I can't wait til Spence whoops his ass Crawford too, but I'm also blaming Crawford for not getting himself ranked if he wants the fight,as theres precedents that he can become #1 challenger 2 same orgs he owns belts in @ 140. Canelo got ranked #1 by wbo @ mw 4 beating Smith so Arum who's testified he bribes to get fighters ranked Should have 0 problem doing so.
        a ***** made world champion? only on boxingscene when a fight isn't made in interviews its called ducking and the guys who sacrifice their lives while u sit back and eat gummy bears are cowards. exactly

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
          It's almost like he's got an excuse not to fight anyone who might come across as a threat. There's precedence for the top dog at a lower weight moving up and getting a shot throughout the history of the sport.
          I'm starting to get that impression about Thurman.

Comment

Thurman deserves a tune up after being inactive for so long. however, I was not a fan of what he was saying on Saturday night. sounded like a punk

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
              Thurman deserves a tune up after being inactive for so long. however, I was not a fan of what he was saying on Saturday night. sounded like a punk
              He always says ***** sh like this regularly. It's nothing new but peeps be acting like he should get a pass while ANYONE else would get roasted daily 4 acting like a vagina.

Comment

Let's see if Thurman fights the winner of Spence vs. Peterson.

I think Crawford could give Thurman some trouble, but I think Spence is too tall of an order for Crawford.
                I imagine Crawford's weight is absolutely maxed out at 147, while Spence could start fighting at 154 comfortably tomorrow if he needed to.

I take Spence over Thurman at this point. Spence vs. Peterson should be a good one though.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                  a ***** made world champion? only on boxingscene when a fight isn't made in interviews its called ducking and the guys who sacrifice their lives while u sit back and eat gummy bears are cowards. exactly
                  Yes if a fighter goes around crying because someone called him names,or when they go in interviews acting effeminate(he really does),saying they don't want to fight anyone good because they haven't earned it (spence, Crawford,garcia 2),& when Spence is ft away saying hell whoop your ass & Thurman bîtches out to his face,then hes acting like a straight up punk bîtch. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_R View Post
                    Let's see if Thurman fights the winner of Spence vs. Peterson.

I think Crawford could give Thurman some trouble, but I think Spence is too tall of an order for Crawford.
                    I imagine Crawford's weight is absolutely maxed out at 147, while Spence could start fighting at 154 comfortably tomorrow if he needed to.

I take Spence over Thurman at this point. Spence vs. Peterson should be a good one though.
                    Spence vs Crawford has sequel written all over it. If bud goes down hell cause some serious trouble 1st. They both are very well matched, Spence has more power while I think Bud might just have a lil better iq @ this point,but Spence is growing into a beast imo.

Comment

You may think Thurman will lose, but the idea that Thurman would duck, is silly.

Thurman fought Porter coming off a year layoff. Then did the same with Garcia. Now coming off elbow surgery, he'll wisely take a tune-up before Spence...but he will fight Spence.

What he's trying to say with regard to Crawford is...get in line. There are other deserving welters at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                      X