Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: Crawford Must Be Relevant Welterweight Before We Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember when Thurman hated when Floyd would say that he (Thurman) needed to "prove himself first!" Now Thurman has told Spence and Crawford to "prove themselves first!" Do onto others...

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      I remember when Thurman hated when Floyd would say that he (Thurman) needed to "prove himself first!" Now Thurman has told Spence and Crawford to "prove themselves first!" Do onto others...
      Even when he went after Paulie M, this is the exact samething, that i always say when i hear a boxer complaining about people ducking them, once they get to the top, they too would do the exact same thing that they accuse others of doing to them coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by TheClap View Post
        Truth man. Maybe engagement and marriage took a toll on Thurman's testosterone. The man was already blabbering even before Spence went to get Brook's belt. Now Thurman comes back after his honeymoon and pretends that he's been out of touch with everything, and starts reciting crap when Spence calls him out.

Spence said it to his face - I want Keith Thurman anytime, I'm always ready. Thurman comes back with öh I love fighting and I love blood and its sooo good and its beautiful when you guys watch it... Brother, the question was simple enough.

Comment

This act is tiresome. Crawford is an undefeated undisputed junior welterweight champion who is considered by many to be the best pound for pound. He is already relevant so Thurman needs to chill and stop over valuing himself. Crawford can sell out in Omaha so this fight would be one of the biggest in all of boxing.

Comment

Thurman’s attitude doesn’t surprise me. It’s obvious. He don’t want nothing to do with Crawford. I’ve never thought Thurman was that great.
            The real fight is Spence vs Crawford. I just don’t see Spence being able to stay at welterweight too long.

Comment

Originally posted by TheClap View Post
              Truth man. Maybe engagement and marriage took a toll on Thurman's testosterone. The man was already blabbering even before Spence went to get Brook's belt. Now Thurman comes back after his honeymoon and pretends that he's been out of touch with everything, and starts reciting crap when Spence calls him out.

Spence said it to his face - I want Keith Thurman anytime, I'm always ready. Thurman comes back with öh I love fighting and I love blood and its sooo good and its beautiful when you guys watch it... Brother, the question was simple enough.
              I was embarrassed for him watching that interview... talking about his wife and marriage, while a man was sitting 10 feet away from him talking about how he was gonna put a foot in his azz.

Comment

You guys are discussing like you don`t know how this sport works. How many Haymon`s guys has Crawford fought?

Crawford doesn`t have many options...Maybe pacquiao, but this is wishful thinking also, maybe Horn, Ponomarev or Provodnikov or any other guy that is working with Arum.

Comment

Spoken like a true modern era fighter. If no one gives u a chance to prove yourself how can you? I give kieth a better chance to catch him fresh at 147 because once he gets a few fights in kieth wont be able to hang.

Comment

I guess you could call Garcia a "relevant" WW, but
                    some fans might say he was a blown up 140 pounder with a bs title.
                    Thurman vs Crawford looks like a big money fight, so you have to wonder why "One Time" is talking nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                      I like Thurman but put a mic in front of him and he starts talking like a baptist preacher telling you super slow story. This mofo might just have a future in politics with that slow, tune me out way of speaking he has. Two sentences in and he's confused the shh out of you with the point he's trying to make. Go back and listen to him talking during the fights this past weekend, he danced around the topic of fighting spence like a mothafka.
                      I noticed that too. Sounds like he really likes to hear himself talk. LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X