Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack: Adonis Stevenson is The Fight That I Want!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Stevenson has been avoiding his mando for over 2 years. No way is he fighting a balanced fighter like Jack. I don't even think Jack is all that good and I'd have this 50/50 but 50/50 is way too close for Stevenson to feel comfortable.
    SAME MANDO THAT SAID "my team wants me to fight 2 more southpaws so i will be prepared for adonis soon" in 2016 when adonis and michel were looking to make the fight for alvarez?

the same alvarez that agreed to step aside so he can fight pascal..and the same alvarez that just said he might consider stepping aside again?

doesnt sount like avoiding..sounds mre like a mando who is bargaining his position..sad tho bc alvarez is pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      will any of these guys ever mention beterbiev its like theyve formed their own little club and hes not allowed to come in and spoil things.
      Indeed. Nobody dares mention his name. He also just ducked Bivol and vacated the belt Canelo got a lot of flack for giving up his belt but nobody has mentioned Jack doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        will any of these guys ever mention beterbiev its like theyve formed their own little club and hes not allowed to come in and spoil things.
        They will when he’s relevant

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
          Indeed. Nobody dares mention his name. He also just ducked Bivol and vacated the belt Canelo got a lot of flack for giving up his belt but nobody has mentioned Jack doing it.
          Boy you just joined boxingscene your opinion don’t matter. Bivol lol

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            Boy you just joined boxingscene your opinion don’t matter. Bivol lol
            I was here before you. Different account.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
              I was here before you. Different account.
              Well you should no better than to post something that stupid

Comment

Try losing a few more times and maybe Stevenson might have enough balls to fight you. Another fighter that Stevenson will avoid.

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
                  had no idea Pascal was a heel in MTL
                  Yeah back in his heyday! He always tried to play the brash, arrogant boxer which clash with the Montreal/Quebec mentality where we like our sports hero to be quiet and mild mannered (like Bute). So people turned in to see him lose (which he sometimes did) but win, lose or draw, we always respected the fact that he sought out tough challenges from fighting Froch in Froch's backward back in '08 (and put a valiant effort shall I add) all the way to fighting Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
                    SAME MANDO THAT SAID "my team wants me to fight 2 more southpaws so i will be prepared for adonis soon" in 2016 when adonis and michel were looking to make the fight for alvarez?

the same alvarez that agreed to step aside so he can fight pascal..and the same alvarez that just said he might consider stepping aside again?

doesnt sount like avoiding..sounds mre like a mando who is bargaining his position..sad tho bc alvarez is pretty good
                    Exactly! Yeah sure he'd like to get his title shot but he sure as hell didn't mind fighting 2 local stars in Bute and Pascal for low 6 figure purses. Why cash out once against Stevenson when you can "semi cash out" in the meantime versus Bute and Pascal especially when these wins help build the Adonis fight. The hate for Adonis (granted some of it is warranted) is so strong in Montreal that a lot of people think that Alvarez would beat Adonis (I don't).

My Low Place, what do you think, Alvarez beats Adonis? While Alvarez is good at everything but not great at anything, I doubt he can dodge the left all night and I have no idea, how is chin would react to it.

Comment

Adonis cherrypicks his own fights. He hates being cherrypicked. Pascal learned that early.

Comment

Working...
                      X