Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack: Adonis Stevenson is The Fight That I Want!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
    oh so wat did u say when he rushed the ring on kovalev and kovalev turned away after kovalev ducked 2 purse bids already?
    if u werent pissed about that then u have no room to talk unless it's just hate.

with u..he's damned ifhe does and damned if he dont..he chases them and u say "it's a fake"..he says he's the king and i'm done chasing and u get mad...
    HOW ABOUT YOU JUST ADMIT YOUR A LIL BIOTCH WHEN IT COMES TO ADONIS STEVENSON?
    You wanna know what I did???? I said it was a good move by Stevenson and shamed Kovalev for not pursuing for the fight. I also got attacked relentlessly on here for defending Stevenson. Look up my post history if you don't believe.

But, then Stevenson went on to take joke fights while Kovalev took on a real P4P fighter. Your small little mind can't wrap your head around someone being unbiased so you get all worked up with your ALL CAPS and your rants. You're an insecure fan, and not a very clever one, who is freaking out because you have all this emotion invested in a guy who turned out to be a bytch.

Next time you wanna call me out on hypocrisy, get your facts straight so you don't end up clowning yourself again.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      You wanna know what I did???? I said it was a good move by Stevenson and shamed Kovalev for not pursuing for the fight. I also got attacked relentlessly on here for defending Stevenson. Look up my post history if you don't believe.

But, then Stevenson went on to take joke fights while Kovalev took on a real P4P fighter. Your small little mind can't wrap your head around someone being unbiased so you get all worked up with your ALL CAPS and your rants. You're an insecure fan, and not a very clever one, who is freaking out because you have all this emotion invested in a guy who turned out to be a bytch.

Next time you wanna call me out on hypocrisy, get your facts straight so you don't end up clowning yourself again.
      so basically wat u done was credit ppl who fought around adonis instead of taking his lineage...OK I GOT IT..i see wat it is you're to stupid to see the issue..not your fault..it's your school system and the ppl who pimped your brain

kov vs stevenson or ward vs stevenson made each guy more money...they still elected to fight around it..ward has ducked stevenson since 2013...and like u even said kov did as well..

Comment

Finally it looks like Stevenson is backed into a corner and has to fight somebody decent next. He's been holding that belt hostage for too long and avoiding his mandatory for a criminal length of time. It's totally indicative of the corruption inherent in pro boxing. Alvarez more than deserves his shot even if Jack would be the higher profile matchup. The bell tolls for thee Stevenson. It's finally time to put up or shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          I totally get what your saying but no way did Kovalev duck Stevenson. That's total nonsense. As you stated yourself, the fights Stevenson and Kovalev took after all that talk of their prospective matchup was a clear indication of their true intentions. Stevenson didn't even want to fight old man Hopkins, who by his own admission, contacted Main Events to setup a fight with Kovalev because he was tired of waiting for Stevenson to sign the contract.
          Plus, do you really think Stevenson, a guy who has been ducking his mandatory for so long in Alvarez, would have been totally willing and eager to fight Kovalev before he was beat by Ward? It just doesn't make sense. Kovalev was seen as way more of a threat than Alvarez back when him and Stevenson were the top two in the light heavyweight division.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
            I totally get what your saying but no way did Kovalev duck Stevenson. That's total nonsense. As you stated yourself, the fights Stevenson and Kovalev took after all that talk of their prospective matchup was a clear indication of their true intentions. Stevenson didn't even want to fight old man Hopkins, who by his own admission, contacted Main Events to setup a fight with Kovalev because he was tired of waiting for Stevenson to sign the contract.
            Plus, do you really think Stevenson, a guy who has been ducking his mandatory for so long in Alvarez, would have been totally willing and eager to fight Kovalev before he was beat by Ward? It just doesn't make sense. Kovalev was seen as way more of a threat than Alvarez back when him and Stevenson were the top two in the light heavyweight division.
            Yea, that's essentially the point I was making. At the time, I gave the man the benefit of the doubt and wasn't one of these people who choose to side with the more popular fighter. Also, I think Duva pretty much fuked up the Stevenson fight anyway.

But,when you look at what happened after, Stevenson showed no motivation to fight anyone good and declaring "you come to me" further cemented the fact that he's sitting on that belt with no intention of actually getting in a war. Guy had potential but blew it because he wasn't willing to take chances.

Stevenson fans should ask themselves why the guy is on no respectable P4P list. Because he doesn't fight anyone worth a damn. Ward obliterated his division and then went after the scariest dude in the next division up. That made him #1. Canelo went up and fought the dominant champ. GG took on some of the best comp in his last two. Loma set his sights high. These guys did something while Steveson did nothing and is respected by no one because of it.

Comment

Working...
            X