Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack: Adonis Stevenson is The Fight That I Want!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Badou Jack: Adonis Stevenson is The Fight That I Want!

Former two division world champion Badou Jack (22-1-2, 13 KOs) is still targeting a showdown with WBC beltholder Adonis Stevenson. Earlier this year, Jack - who at the time held the WBC title at 168 - went to a twelve round draw in a unification showdown with IBF champion James DeGale at Barclays Center in Brooklyn. After that fight, Jack vacated the WBC belt and announced he was making a move to the light heavyweight limit of 175-pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Andonis might take this fight knowing that Jack can be hurt early

Comment

Isn't this the guy that fights for TMT Mayweather Promotions and has to drive his car for Uber to pay his rent? Maybe he means he want Adonis to fight in Vegas so he can get the Uber call and Adonis might leave him a real tip.

Comment

I know he has a lot of haters here but Superman Stevenson is the most dangerous LHW...thats a super risky fight for Badou

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
          Andonis might take this fight knowing that Jack can be hurt early
          Adonis has more punchers on his resume than Kovalev.

Dude is labelled a ducker...but he's the one getting ducked.

Comment

i think any live dog has a good idea of beating stevenson

he needs to look for a cash-in fight at this point, sell a win to the highest bidder

no matter what at this point he will go down ad one of the worst duckers in the history of the sport

Comment

Originally posted by heatman View Post
              I know he has a lot of haters here but Superman Stevenson is the most dangerous LHW...thats a super risky fight for Badou
              Real talk.

Mofos here like to be in a herd or a flock.

If more than two of them says something,regardless how foolish...the rest will swarm in to form a bait ball like a bunch of sardines..

Comment

Stevenson has been avoiding his mando for over 2 years. No way is he fighting a balanced fighter like Jack. I don't even think Jack is all that good and I'd have this 50/50 but 50/50 is way too close for Stevenson to feel comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Stevenson has been avoiding his mando for over 2 years. No way is he fighting a balanced fighter like Jack. I don't even think Jack is all that good and I'd have this 50/50 but 50/50 is way too close for Stevenson to feel comfortable.
                  who is this phantom mando Stevenson is ducking????

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Nah, I live in Montreal and credible sources (such as Réjean Tremblay) here say that Adonis actually also wants the Jack fight because he'd make more money. Why fight and beat Alvarez (his mando) for less money? Yes, Alvarez boosted his profile in Montreal after wins over Bute (a HUGE fan favorite here) and Pascal but he is still not a hot ticket in Montreal. Not that Adonis is that big of a ticket seller in Montreal himself. The hate for Adonis hasn't translated in tickets like it did for Pascal (back in Pascal's heydays). For the record, Pascal did receive is fair share of hate but he received respect because he always took on all comers. Therefore, Pascal (in his heydays) was able to put around 10 000 people in the Bell Centre unlike Adonis.
                    Last edited by Afi23; 10-11-2017, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X