No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Discusses Donald Trump, Canelo vs. Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    i have zero proof but you just admitted that no groups are crime free. congrats, you're an utter ****ing simpleton.

since we like reading articles here's a couple for you.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/fe...rticle/2632820

http://www.americanjournalreview.com...mes-americans/

stay in your fantasy land where all white republicans are stupid, the democrat party is totally not the welfare party, the Russians did it, and "dreamers" are paying for their 5 figure tuitions with disney dollars.

it's amusing that you keep injecting race into our discussion too. i have a problem with illegals of any color in this country. meanwhile, you keep deflecting the topic to bashing white people. who's the real racist here?

you may also have admitted to hiring illegals. the feds might need to look into your trampoline business.
    FACTS on DACA... In addition to paying hundreds of dollars every two years for their work permits, DACA recipients have to go through exhaustive criminal and background checks to maintain their status. Also they must either be in school or have graduated. They don't get free housing or free education. They're not eligible. Also, a misperception some people have is that DACA recipients can apply for citizenship. They can't. If they could there would be no need for DACA. However in addition to being law abiding members of our communities, DACA recipients work legally and pay taxes - taxes that support many of the programs people depend on - social security, Medicare, etc. DACA recipients are not only educated law abiding members of our communities, they're contributing to our country and economy. This can be verified by many sources including local, state and federal government agencies. One last thing to consider. These people were brought here as CHILDREN - some of them very young kids. This is the country they know. Their "home" countries are about as foreign to them as they would be to any of us. How much sense does it make to take almost a million people who are educated, law abiding, hard working, tax paying members of our communities?

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
      i have zero proof but you just admitted that no groups are crime free. congrats, you're an utter ****ing simpleton.
      since we like reading articles here's a couple for you.
      http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/fe...rticle/2632820
      http://www.americanjournalreview.com...mes-americans/
      stay in your fantasy land where all white republicans are stupid, the democrat party is totally not the welfare party, the Russians did it, and "dreamers" are paying for their 5 figure tuitions with disney dollars.
      it's amusing that you keep injecting race into our discussion too. i have a problem with illegals of any color in this country. meanwhile, you keep deflecting the topic to bashing white people. who's the real racist here?
      you may also have admitted to hiring illegals. the feds might need to look into your trampoline business.
      Trump is considering a cancellation of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program. DACA grants temporary work permits and lawful immigration presence to many young illegal immigrants who were brought to the United States as children.1 At last count, 886,814 of these young illegal immigrants received DACA since President Barack Obama created the program through executive action on June 15, 2012.2 A potential DACA beneficiary is called a DREAMer, a term derived from the 2001 Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors (DREAM) Act, a popular piece of legislation designed to legalize many illegal immigrants who were brought to the United States at a young age.3 News of individual DREAMers committing crimes contributed to the public perception that DREAMers are disproportionately crime prone and may influence President Trump’s decision to cancel or continue DACA.4 In fact, DREAMers have lower incarceration rates than native-born Americans of the same age and education level.

Barack Obama created DACA on June 15, 2012, to shield DREAMers from deportation, grant them lawful presence, and issue them temporary work permits.5 This brief defines DREAMers as illegal immigrants who were brought here as children and who meet DACA’s age, residency, educational, and other qualifications, ignoring the bar on criminals, as are detailed by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).6 The estimated size of the DREAMer population who could apply for DACA varies from about 1.1 million, according to the Pew Research Center, to about 1.9 million, according to the Migration Policy Institute.7

There is a vast body of empirical literature showing that legal and illegal immigrants do not increase local crime rates, are less likely to commit crimes than their native-born peers, and are less likely to be incarcerated than are native-born Americans.8 There are two broad strands in this research: (a) an area approach that analyzes how immigrants affect crime rates in locations where they settle, and (b) immigrant incarceration rates.9 This is the first brief that estimates the DREAMer incarceration rate.

More: https://www.cato.org/publications/im...tion-rate#full

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        I got your momma sucking on my dick while your sister licks my balls fa ggot!
        like I said... the toughest 125 pound keyboard warrior ever lol

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          Educate your DA self before you talk about something you're obviously clueless about. No criminals amongst those 800K Dreamers. They're at university or working contributing members of society, yet you're just too stupid to even READ about them.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/01/here...s-economy.html
          Sure thing, gruber. Get back to me when you can quote a site that isn't complete liberal propaganda.

Next you'll quote Huffington Post.

Comment

Trump is considering a cancellation of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program. DACA grants temporary work permits and lawful immigration presence to many young illegal immigrants who were brought to the United States as children.1 At last count, 886,814 of these young illegal immigrants received DACA since President Barack Obama created the program through executive action on June 15, 2012.2 A potential DACA beneficiary is called a DREAMer, a term derived from the 2001 Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors (DREAM) Act, a popular piece of legislation designed to legalize many illegal immigrants who were brought to the United States at a young age.3 News of individual DREAMers committing crimes contributed to the public perception that DREAMers are disproportionately crime prone and may influence President Trump’s decision to cancel or continue DACA.4 In fact, DREAMers have lower incarceration rates than native-born Americans of the same age and education level.

Barack Obama created DACA on June 15, 2012, to shield DREAMers from deportation, grant them lawful presence, and issue them temporary work permits.5 This brief defines DREAMers as illegal immigrants who were brought here as children and who meet DACA’s age, residency, educational, and other qualifications, ignoring the bar on criminals, as are detailed by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).6 The estimated size of the DREAMer population who could apply for DACA varies from about 1.1 million, according to the Pew Research Center, to about 1.9 million, according to the Migration Policy Institute.7

There is a vast body of empirical literature showing that legal and illegal immigrants do not increase local crime rates, are less likely to commit crimes than their native-born peers, and are less likely to be incarcerated than are native-born Americans.8 There are two broad strands in this research: (a) an area approach that analyzes how immigrants affect crime rates in locations where they settle, and (b) immigrant incarceration rates.9 This is the first brief that estimates the DREAMer incarceration rate.

More: https://www.cato.org/publications/im...tion-rate#full
            Cool. Tell them I said "Good Riddance!"

Comment

And BTW, in my experience as an employer, the best employees I've had working for me are the ones you azzholeos marginalize daily. SO take your all-white-24/7/365 Dumpiot b.s. and cram it up your fat stupid as he!! azz, bubba.
              Sorry, I just got a chuckle out of that statement. You are wayyy too dumb to be an "employer", unless by that you mean you're a drug dealer.

Comment

• Originally posted by spn1025 View Post
                Ask your momma if I'm 125 punk!
                And I'm far from a keyboard warrior fa ggot! You in the Southern Cali-Las Vegas area?? If so let me know punk and we can easily meet up and deal with this issue!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigstomps View Post
                  ask your momma if i'm 125 punk!
                  And i'm far from a keyboard warrior fa ggot! You in the southern cali-las vegas area?? If so let me know punk and we can easily meet up and deal with this issue!
                  keyboard warrior

p
                  u
                  s
                  s
                  y

Damn, what am I gonna do? I just got threatened by a screen name. Ok, gruber. Meet me at the corner of SuckMyBalls and Go****Yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by spn1025 View Post
                    Tougher than you b itch! No doubt about that!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      Tougher than you b itch! No doubt about that!
                      On second thoughts, I'll take you up on your offer to meet up.

You can bring your purple sweater, and I'll bring the pain.

p
                      u
                      s
                      s
                      y

Comment

Working...
                      X