No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Discusses Donald Trump, Canelo vs. Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spn1025 View Post
    On second thoughts, I'll take you up on your offer to meet up.

You can bring your purple sweater, and I'll bring the pain.

p
    u
    s
    s
    y
    Where are you located b itch? What city and state do you live in?

Comment

• Quote:
      Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
      Educate your DA self before you talk about something you're obviously clueless about. No criminals amongst those 800K Dreamers. They're at university or working contributing members of society, yet you're just too stupid to even READ about them.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/01/here...s-economy.html

Originally posted by spn1025 View Post
      Sure thing, gruber. Get back to me when you can quote a site that isn't complete liberal propaganda.
      Next you'll quote Huffington Post.
      Have any legit urls disproving any of what I pointed out above? Didn't think so. Take your clown car back to the shop. The wheels just fell off.

Comment

• Quote:
        Trump is considering a cancellation of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program. DACA grants temporary work permits and lawful immigration presence to many young illegal immigrants who were brought to the United States as children.1 At last count, 886,814 of these young illegal immigrants received DACA since President Barack Obama created the program through executive action on June 15, 2012.2 A potential DACA beneficiary is called a DREAMer, a term derived from the 2001 Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors (DREAM) Act, a popular piece of legislation designed to legalize many illegal immigrants who were brought to the United States at a young age.3 News of individual DREAMers committing crimes contributed to the public perception that DREAMers are disproportionately crime prone and may influence President Trump’s decision to cancel or continue DACA.4 In fact, DREAMers have lower incarceration rates than native-born Americans of the same age and education level.

Barack Obama created DACA on June 15, 2012, to shield DREAMers from deportation, grant them lawful presence, and issue them temporary work permits.5 This brief defines DREAMers as illegal immigrants who were brought here as children and who meet DACA’s age, residency, educational, and other qualifications, ignoring the bar on criminals, as are detailed by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).6 The estimated size of the DREAMer population who could apply for DACA varies from about 1.1 million, according to the Pew Research Center, to about 1.9 million, according to the Migration Policy Institute.7

There is a vast body of empirical literature showing that legal and illegal immigrants do not increase local crime rates, are less likely to commit crimes than their native-born peers, and are less likely to be incarcerated than are native-born Americans.8 There are two broad strands in this research: (a) an area approach that analyzes how immigrants affect crime rates in locations where they settle, and (b) immigrant incarceration rates.9 This is the first brief that estimates the DREAMer incarceration rate.

More: https://www.cato.org/publications/im...tion-rate#full

Originally posted by spn1025 View Post
        Cool. Tell them I said "Good Riddance!"
        You'd be smarter to say that to the 99%+ of mass shooters in this nation: The homegrown bubba 'Murcan terrorists. And BTW, you dismiss the Cato Institute? Geez sonny, when do you graduate from jr high anyway?

Comment

Sorry, I just got a chuckle out of that statement. You are wayyy too dumb to be an "employer", unless by that you mean you're a drug dealer.
          I've worked for me for 30+ years, never asked for a dime from anyone, and will work til I croak off or become disabled... just the way I like it. And along the way, I pay a higher percentage in taxes and SS than you do.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
            Quote:
            Educate your DA self before you talk about something you're obviously clueless about. No criminals amongst those 800K Dreamers. They're at university or working contributing members of society, yet you're just too stupid to even READ about them.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/01/here...s-economy.html

Have any legit urls disproving any of what I pointed out above? Didn't think so. Take your clown car back to the shop. The wheels just fell off.
            Quote a credible source, gruber.

Comment

You'd be smarter to say that to the 99%+ of mass shooters in this nation: The homegrown bubba 'Murcan terrorists. And BTW, you dismiss the Cato Institute? Geez sonny, when do you graduate from jr high anyway?
              Mass shooters... what are we up to 10 in the past 30 years?

If you want "mass shooters", look to Chicago. There's your 'Murcan terrorists.

Comment

I've worked for me for 30+ years, never asked for a dime from anyone, and will work til I croak off or become disabled... just the way I like it. And along the way, I pay a higher percentage in taxes and SS than you do.
                Sure you do, buddy. You can be whatever you want on the internet. You can pretend you're not a welfare recipient, and I'll pretend I'm Jessica Alba's bicycle seat.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  Where are you located b itch? What city and state do you live in?
                  You gonna take me out on a date?
                  San Diego, cutie.

Comment

• This country needs more Latin nannies and kids, especially after Obama legalized so much abortion. Did you know that Obama's Eric Holder actually owned an inner city abortion mill?

However, speaking of hypocracy, the greedy Mexican governments are the worst. For instance, they have the most militant border in the world restricting all kinds of Indians and Blacks (Oscar didn't consider Mayorga part of his Raza) coming across from Guatemala. There are a lot of Gringos who would love a Mexican amnesty too but it won't happen unless you have a lot of pesos. For instance, Oscar couldn't buy a Mexican citizenship but is now considered a Mexican National, whatever that means.

The Mexican embassies also readily meddle in our business, often spreading their La Raza (Spanish / Aztec hybrid) Reconquista agenda. They really should study the history behind the both the Spanish and Aztec Inquisitions.

Comment

You gonna take me out on a date?
                      San Diego, cutie.
                      Alright b itch perfect! Imma send you a private message.

Comment

Working...
                      X