No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Discusses Donald Trump, Canelo vs. Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    **** Texas Punk! Bunch of punk ass child molesters out there! Fa ggots! Cowards! Sissys!
    We can meet halfway in Vegas punk! I go there often!
    U dont go to Vegas, you lying pos. You cant afford it, go back to ur section 8 apartment, and take ur funky ass illegal family wif u. U dont contribute to society

Comment

I'll send you a private message punk
      Pm me the address and Ill send the ICE officers

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        gtfoh with that, a b1tch is a b1tch and they all love attention. Ive banged plenty of black chicks, and?? so dont try to act like your cool dude. I think its hella funny that you think cuz your black Mexican chicks love you. lol! Crazy ass ego. Chicks like me because Im a pretty boy Mexican, I workout, I have white teeth, I have nice skin and tattoos. If I get a chick it aint cuz Im Mexican, its because Im a good looking MF'er.

And have you ever thought that Mexicans dont like you for you? I mean if you go around with a chip on your shoulder like "F your raza" or a douche bag attitude I wouldnt like you from the get go either.
        Damn yall like ****roaches huh, soon as you take care of one here comes another one. Are you a dickies wearing nike cortez stealing oversized t shirt dressing fool like your boyfriend too? You CLAIM to be clean cut and have ur shjt together so why are you offended? Probably because in reality your like most the loser cholos who cant pull chicks

Comment

• Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
          Damn yall like ****roaches huh, soon as you take care of one here comes another one. Are you a dickies wearing nike cortez stealing oversized t shirt dressing fool like your boyfriend too? You CLAIM to be clean cut and have ur shjt together so why are you offended? Probably because in reality your like most the loser cholos who cant pull chicks
          Yup thats it dude. I just hope no1 in my family ever runs in to u or any1 like u. Full of hate and insecurity.

Comment

Quit lying b itch! You don't have a no job you lazy fa ggot! Who you trying to kid??
            And your wife was a slut in her country while you was trying to figure out a way to get her overhere.
            She was selling the pu ssy to get by overthere. I gave her two dollars for a BJ. So how does my dick taste fa ggot??
            You're the toughest 125 pound keyboard warrior i've ever met, that's for sure. I'm surprised you have so much time to spam on here between your World of Warcraft raids and sucking your dad's nutsack.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
              U dont go to Vegas, you lying pos. You cant afford it, go back to ur section 8 apartment, and take ur funky ass illegal family wif u. U dont contribute to society
              That's what I thought you punk ass fa ggot! That's what I like for you coward ass Texans to bow down to us Cali guys! Bow down b itch!

Comment

• Originally posted by spn1025 View Post
                You're the toughest 125 pound keyboard warrior i've ever met, that's for sure. I'm surprised you have so much time to spam on here between your World of Warcraft raids and sucking your dad's nutsack.
                I got your momma sucking on my dick while your sister licks my balls fa ggot!

Comment

• Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
                  Pm me the address and Ill send the ICE officers
                  That's right b itch! Bow down to me you ****ing coward!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunderous1 View Post
                    Most not all but most of the people who hate trump are the real racists, not to mention completely controlled like puppets and wouldn't know right from wrong if it punched them in the face. The people that come out publicly and bash trump are cowards, they bash him because they know it's socially accepted to bash him , they wouldn't dare come out and speak the truth because they don't have the balls. What cowards .
                    Tell me what the azzholeo has done for you, citizen bubba? And what he WILL do for you? Not campaign promises. They've one by one dropped, all lies so far. And newsflash: The guy that emboldens the racists, misogynists, bigots and xenophobes... yes, he IS a racist. And I'm certainly no coward, but you're definitely a faux noise b.s. salesman. You fell for a POS con artist, and yet you wonder why people complain about his daily wacko shiii. You are certainly a piece of work.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      what are you supposed to do when he says and does stupid things? he just tried to strip 25 million people of health care in order to give rich people tax cuts. just because he failed doesnt mean he didnt try. he just put 800k people up for deportation when they are model people who work and contribute to the economy with no criminal record. only difference is they didnt happen to be born here but have spent almost all their life here. 800k jobs lost, 100k homes lost, families separated and hurt. does this damage to our economy and reputation help in any way besides making his dwindling fanbase happy?
                      I'm glad there are still some clear thinkers on this site.

Comment

Working...
                      X