No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Discusses Donald Trump, Canelo vs. Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    Alright b itch perfect! Imma send you a private message.
    Are you gonna wear your satin panties, or the cashmere one?

Comment

• Quote:
      Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
      I've worked for me for 30+ years, never asked for a dime from anyone, and will work til I croak off or become disabled... just the way I like it. And along the way, I pay a higher percentage in taxes and SS than you do.

Originally posted by spn1025 View Post
      Sure you do, buddy. You can be whatever you want on the internet. You can pretend you're not a welfare recipient, and I'll pretend I'm Jessica Alba's bicycle seat.
      Lotta people work for themselves, certainly no phenomena these days. But you keep thinking the exact opposite of reality there bubba. I'm doing fine with my life. Obviously yours is a train wreck, of which you're eternally dismal.

Comment

• Quote:

You'd be smarter to say that to the 99%+ of mass shooters in this nation: The homegrown bubba 'Murcan terrorists. And BTW, you dismiss the Cato Institute? Geez sonny, when do you graduate from jr high anyway?

Originally posted by spn1025 View Post
        Mass shooters... what are we up to 10 in the past 30 years?
        If you want "mass shooters", look to Chicago. There's your 'Murcan terrorists.
        Depends on what your definition of mass shooters is. But that's fine there bubba, just keep grinding. All's well here.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          Quote:
          I've worked for me for 30+ years, never asked for a dime from anyone, and will work til I croak off or become disabled... just the way I like it. And along the way, I pay a higher percentage in taxes and SS than you do.

Lotta people work for themselves, certainly no phenomena these days. But you keep thinking the exact opposite of reality there bubba. I'm doing fine with my life. Obviously yours is a train wreck, of which you're eternally dismal.
          Like I said, keep up with your alternate internet reality, buddy.

Comment

Working...
          X