No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Discusses Donald Trump, Canelo vs. Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Discusses Donald Trump, Canelo vs. Golovkin

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Oscar De La Hoya on Wednesday took a jab at President Donald Trump's decision to roll back the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program. In an interview with FOX Business' Neil Cavuto of "Cavuto: Coast-to-Coast," De La Hoya said he is not a fan of Trump's decision to rescind the so-called Dreamers' program because it's an attempt to divide families.
    [Click Here To Read More]

De La Hoya has to get off of Trump's nuts. He's looking real fishnets again.

Comment

De La Hoya stay hating Trump

Comment

Most not all but most of the people who hate trump are the real racists, not to mention completely controlled like puppets and wouldn't know right from wrong if it punched them in the face. The people that come out publicly and bash trump are cowards, they bash him because they know it's socially accepted to bash him , they wouldn't dare come out and speak the truth because they don't have the balls. What cowards .

Comment

Ending DACA was wrong. They've been in the United States the majority of there lives. They work and study here. The United States is the only home they know. Putting them at risk for deportation is immoral. You're punishing people for something they had no control of.

Comment

He probably wants Trump to **** him the ass while wearing lingerie. MAGA

Comment

I thought this was a boxing site not cnn news

Comment

I agree with Oscar for once.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderous1 View Post
                  Most not all but most of the people who hate trump are the real racists, not to mention completely controlled like puppets and wouldn't know right from wrong if it punched them in the face. The people that come out publicly and bash trump are cowards, they bash him because they know it's socially accepted to bash him , they wouldn't dare come out and speak the truth because they don't have the balls. What cowards .
                  Ummm Hate tell you but bashing Trump is the "IN" thing right now. I mean you see whats in the media??? I'm actually torn? Because I'm MexiCAN and my whole family is legal. SHT a few of us wasn't even allowed to learn Spanish because how much our parents wanted us to be US Citizens and be TRUE AMERICANS!!! This is one fight I'm out on.
                  Last edited by Shadoww702; 09-06-2017, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Ummm Hate tell you but bashing Trump is the "IN" thing right now. I mean you see whats in the media??? I'm actually torn? Because I'm MexiCAN and my whole family is legal. SHT a few of us wasn't even allowed to learn Spanish because how much our parents wanted us to be US Citizens and be TRUE AMERICANS!!! This is one fight I'm out on.
                    so if you know another language you arent a citizen or a true american? that sounds exactly like the anti-intellectual republican party. knowing more is seen as a bad thing. being different is seen as a bad thing. brown people trying to please white people...that will never work they still see you as different but maybe you can be one of the "good ones" not one of teh "rapists"

Comment

Working...
                    X