Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John David Jackson: Sergey Kovalev is a Real Assh*le - He Quit!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    His stomach has always looked soft.

It's crazy to think how much better he would be if he listened to people
    Agreed, but I'd still part his azz cheeks if he was nearby!

Comment

I wonder if JDJ thinks those body shots were low at all. He probably wishes they were lower.

Seriously: This makes me wonder how good Kovalev could be if he committed himself and had a little more humility and ability to respond to critique.
      Last edited by Snoop Frog; 09-06-2017, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Kovalev is a quitter b!tch! Ward's body work killed him.

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop Frog View Post
          I wonder if JDJ thinks those body shots were low at all. haha
          he said in the interview the last one or 2 was low due to kovs position (hunched over and finished) but the ones where kov was complaining during the fight were legal. kov got his azz beat deal with it. he was faking as if those shots were low trying to find a way out, he was finished. and its funny how u all want to talk about the last punch as if ward did nothing to have kov on ***** street.

Comment

such news is what hurt channels like Precise Presenter to quit!

Thunderdork Boxing Talk ''Dummy Here!''

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
              he said in the interview the last one or 2 was low due to kovs position (hunched over and finished) but the ones where kov was complaining during the fight were legal. kov got his azz beat deal with it. he was faking as if those shots were low trying to find a way out, he was finished. and its funny how u all want to talk about the last punch as if ward did nothing to have kov on ***** street.
              Chill bro. I was making light of the situation.

Comment

what a low blow...

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                Kov needs a better team around him. His power and boxing skill is second to none but he needs to get in better shape asap
                The words spoken by JDJ are the last low blow to Kovalev. I agree, Sergey definitely has to review all the people around him, starting from trainer (a real snake) to end with promoter (never liked that Duva fake mentor of him). The only i'd save is Klimas, he seems a reasonable and common-sense type of manager...
                But as for JDJ, after this article, i'd like to see who wants him as a trainer, such a slimy human being...

Comment

Originally posted by steady_p View Post
                  The words spoken by JDJ are the last low blow to Kovalev. I agree, Sergey definitely has to review all the people around him, starting from trainer (a real snake) to end with promoter (never liked that Duva fake mentor of him). The only i'd save is Klimas, he seems a reasonable and common-sense type of manager...
                  But as for JDJ, after this article, i'd like to see who wants him as a trainer, such a slimy human being...
                  Exactly what I'm saying. I'm on facebook arguing with idiots over this. They keep thinking I'm blaming JDJ for the bad relationship they have. Most of it is Kovalev's doing. I get it. But my point is, after you reveal some of these things that he revealed (that should alwaaays stay in camp) and calling his ex-fighter out of his name soooo many times - as a trainer that wants to continue to train, that doesn't exactly instill trust in other fighters. They'll constantly think "well, if things hit the fan, will he reveal who he thinks would always beat me, who knocked me down in camp, who roughed me up in camp, how I handle money" etc.

Comment

hahaha

the krusher is no more. exposed for weak midsection and scum personality. nobody fears him no more. boogeyman has left the building.

i knew something was up between these two after i seen kovalev telling him to shut up in between rounds to let the russian guy outside the ropes speak. kovalev is a scum.

this is nothing new abel sanchez said the same thing about kovalev.

kovalev showed his true colors after tasting defeat blaming everybody but himself. very weak character and andre capitalized on that. in the rematch he would protest every body shot, legal or not. he simply didn't like how dre was targeting his body. he began to look for a way out and decided to quit like a b*tch when dre was gonna chop him in half. coward.

and jdj said he folded kovalev in sparring lol hilarious.

Comment

I believe Jackson. He was a good champion and a proven good trainer. I don't think he did anything wrong and I think Kovalev should have listened to him and done what he said.

Comment

Working...
                      X