Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John David Jackson: Sergey Kovalev is a Real Assh*le - He Quit!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't respect this snake attack from a former friend and college, even though I understand the frustration over not being paid. This is below the belt.

Comment

I believe JDJ, even though I don't believe he shouldn't have flirted with Ward's team prior to the rematch. Go listen to what Abel Sanchez says about Kov - he is basically untrainable. It's a pity cos there is so much talent there.

Comment

How Kovalev had his own moms living (I think they showed on one of the Ward/Kovalev 24/7s) told me everything I need to know about the guy LOL...

Comment

JDJ snitched lol even though it's old, I guess he had to tell his side before Kovalev told his. As for Kovalev if you don't trust or listen to your trainer you'll have a short stay at the top. If it was that bad Kovalev should have replaced JDJ especially if he doesn't respect him enough to listen. But as a boxer you always have to take training seriously those wins keep the big checks coming I don't see why any boxer that's top ten p4p wouldn't continue to train hard to keep that spot.

Comment

Perhaps JDJ had a contract with Kovalev but if he didn't he should have walked long ago. Kovalev is untrainable. That said JDJ should not have spoke to the Ward camp. The both have a share in making a mess IMO.

Comment

People are mad because the trainer is telling the truth

Comment

Reap what you sow

They both are JERKS. They are both super selfish and they both money hungry and are not both capable of any real loyalty. They use people, sell themselves well, and they won't think twice of bad mouthing, going around or cutting your throat for thier benefit. The trainer thinks no other trainer can teach fighters anything. He thinks because he was a champion that makes him a better trainer. Many of his ex fighters have said he trains everyone the same and pays minimum attention. And thinks his service or lack of service is worth $$$. All you have to do is the former fighters and managers themselves. He had plenty of talented ones over the years. Basically a mercenary mitt man who can't be trusted. The fighter talented but basically doesn't appreciate s**t anyone does for him. Or anyone else lively hood. He looks at every detail in life as negotiable, as what money he can make or use it for his benefit. Stubborn and headstrong. They use each other. The fighters used Jackson for media attention and Jackson was all to OK with doing bare minimum as long as he got paid, as usual. Niether cares about what they leave in thier wake, and niether will admit to any wrong doing. Both speak the truth about each other, they both are very similar 2 selfish jerks you can't trust. Whatever karma comes is what they deserve.

Comment

2017 = the downfall of killa KOV, u cant treat people like ish and think it wont come back. just imagine when it comes back on the majority of the posters here.

Comment

why are people mad JDJ is telling the truth smh....

Comment

Jackson is free to judge Kovalev's character in public but to even respond the way he did to team Ward's offer after the first fight is not a good look for him. Also, his "loyalty" to Main Events rings hollow. He stayed with Kovalev for the cash only. Kovalev sounds like a real diick but Jackson seems to be untrustworthy.

Comment

Working...
                      X