Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John David Jackson: Sergey Kovalev is a Real Assh*le - He Quit!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    There's always two sides to a story, this guy was around him so he knows how he is...me and you don't know...you gotta put yourself in jacksons shoes..as a trainer the last thing you wanna is train someone arrogant and full of ego....he worried more about his "krusher" brand than the training...jackson didn't give a fu** because kovalev didn't...the man probably thought as long as he pays me I'll stick around and do my best with this meathead.
    Makes you wonder what inside information he gave Wards team???

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
      In this thread: QUITvalev fans cry about their hero being a piece of shit and that Donald ***** turned out to be ASS just like most sane people expected. Oh and your hero from Charlotte is going to prison.

Heil brothers!
      ??? You don't sound sane at all.

Comment

Wow I'm surprised at all the backlash against JDJ in this thread. Dude is just telling you how it was working with Kovalev. They're done working together so it's all fair play. If he went and told Wards team " I'm beating him up to the body, he will quit if you take the fight there" then he's an azz hole.

Kovalev is done now, he will still beat 99% of the LHW still but if he faces adversity again, he will be turning into another Victor Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
          I can't respect this snake attack from a former friend and college, even though I understand the frustration over not being paid. This is below the belt.
          Yeah Kovalov still taking low blows to the nutz

Comment

I believe what JDJ has to say here but it is not a good look for him to be airing this dirty laundry in public. Makes me think he will have a harder time finding someone to work with him than Kovalev will. What fighter would trust him after this? It's one thing to talk about the money and what an arsehole he is but to then talk about his primary weakness as a fighter is a total breach of trust and the silent code of a boxer-trainer relationship. Kinda like a doctor talking about his patients defects.

Comment

Bad look for Jackson, even worse for Kovalev. But Kovalev already exposed his character to us during that second Ward fight. Jackson is exposing himself now.

Comment

I said Arthur Beterbiev would beat Kovalev about two years ago, and some id*ot on this site came after me, like I was the casual lol

Here is his own trainer admitting what seemed clear to me at the time. Wish I remembered that ****er's handle lol I hate fan boys

Comment

He is probably telling the truth, but he is playing himself.

Who would want to have a trainer who sells out and undermines his guy like this? Regardless of what you think of Kovalev, he should have left camp if he had this much of a problem. No integrity.

Comment

I don't think Jackson should've said this stuff publicly. You gotta think about your career.

We all knew Kovalev was a d*ck anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                      It's not just the promoters in boxing who can be scummy snakes. It can be almost anybody including your own trainer. Just look at this example.
                      Are you really this ******? Have you not seen the articles here on what Able Sanchez said about Kovalev?

Unlike John David Jackson, Able asked Kovalev to leave because of some of these same issues!

Kovalev is an awful human being who is incredibly arrogant and disrespectful.

John wasn't saying anything at first but Kovalev as to be expected from a scum bag like him, kept saying bad things about John to the media.

Comment

Working...
                      X