Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John David Jackson: Sergey Kovalev is a Real Assh*le - He Quit!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has a right for vindication but not like this. He just ruined any trust he would have with any future fighter. Yeah Kovalev is an azzhole but a snake is worse and how in the fk are you negotiating a deal with the opponent when the cash cow in your life might be facing him in a rematch..

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Is this old sh^t or new sh^t cuz he said that Isiah Thomas thing a long ass time ago. Before Ward I iirc.

I don't wanna watch 17 minutes worth of old sh^t.
      It's new and he says it within the first minute. But the whole interview is good

Comment

Ether.......

Comment

So this pretty much confirms what Ward said about JDJ approaching his camp to work with him. That's why Ward was so confident Sergey would quit prior to the fight. Ward and his team were adamant about Sergey quitting. He didn't just say he'll stop Sergey, he said he would make him quit

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            yeah fair enough, just think JDJ should have acted with some class and dignity instead of deciding to air kovalevs dirty laundry to everyone.
            Your right. What happens in the gym stays in the gym. Well it used to be anyway.

Comment

Kovalev deserves this for his disrespect.....he has no heart and is an overrated quitter.

Comment

so after all the relevance that he got because of kovalev this is all he has to say? who is the real asshole?

jackson will always be remembered for this anyway imo

Comment

Nobody comes out of this looking good. Kovalev (who I like as a fighter) has had everyone calling him a prick for a while. Looking like it's probably true. But JDJ...good luck getting a quality fighter to want anything to do with you after all of this. Jesus...

Comment

Poor Sergey has had everyone against him during his past two fights: the judges, the ref, HBO's Max Kellerman and even his own traitorous, low-class trainer John David Jackson.

Comment

I knew this sorry excuse of a trainer was scum when I saw Kovalev himself trying to calm him down and not get into a fist fight at a press conference with his opponent. The trainer had to be restrained by his fighter FFS what does that tell you.

Good thing is this guy is so incredibly ****** and self-unaware that he has no idea he just committed career-suicide with this.
                      Last edited by BKM-; 09-06-2017, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X