Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John David Jackson: Sergey Kovalev is a Real Assh*le - He Quit!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People calling JDJ a traitor for telling us what we already knew lmao **** even Abel said samething about Krusher

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      He has a right for vindication but not like this. He just ruined any trust he would have with any future fighter. Yeah Kovalev is an azzhole but a snake is worse and how in the fk are you negotiating a deal with the opponent when the cash cow in your life might be facing him in a rematch..
      He should be put on blast, if your the scum of the earth, why should anyone keep ur secrets ?

Shoutout to JDJ for forewarning any who may decide to deal with Kov in the future

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
        People calling JDJ a traitor for telling us what we already knew lmao **** even Abel said samething about Krusher
        basics. these over-emotional cats dksab.

as if JDJ is supposed to sit quiet while Kov drags his rep through the mud smdh

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          He has a right for vindication but not like this. He just ruined any trust he would have with any future fighter. Yeah Kovalev is an azzhole but a snake is worse and how in the fk are you negotiating a deal with the opponent when the cash cow in your life might be facing him in a rematch..

Because when ur dehumanized, the money becomes marginal at that point.

Comment

Lmao.. So I guess Andre ward was right when he told us all these things were going on ...and the idiots and haters were just laughing at ward and saying it was all mind games from him and that he was nervous

Comment

lol "jdj is lying kovalev takes body shots well it's LOW blows he can't take" the same people who are saying this are the same that said Connor would easily beat floyd.

Comment

Knew it. Kovalev defeated himself

Comment

LOL JDJ need to start a his own boxing gossip show with all the sh^t he lets outta the bag.

JDJ remind me of the "I ain't one to gossip lady" from In Living Color back in the day.

Comment

Racist tweet coming from Kovalev in 3... 2...1......

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      so after all the relevance that he got because of kovalev this is all he has to say? who is the real asshole?

jackson will always be remembered for this anyway imo

Ah sh^t man everyone loses so what. Guy had a really good career overall & was among the top 3 or 4 guys for awhile iirc which is more than most guys every do for any period of time. He was just one of those guys who burned out younger then most. I always bring up 35 as the age plenty of great fighters were completely shot, but there are a lot of good fighters who were shot at 29, 30, 31 like JDJ was. Sh^t happens. Boxing don't f#ck around.

Randomly wtf happened to Bobby Czyz? I always thought he was a solid commentator. Used to say "pound of flesh"too f#cking much, but overall a quality guy.
                      Last edited by Eff Pandas; 09-06-2017, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X