Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor: No Fan of Canelo, Golovkin - I Want Lomachenko-Rigo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    My god i can't tell if you're trolling or just that fuuuucking stupid.

If you believe that that pos McGregor can beat someone like canelo then you need to get your fuucking head checked.

Canelo kills that goofy looking clown.
    Obviously trolling.

I thought trolling wasn't meant to be obvious?

Comment

Some of you seem to think I'm joking but I'm dead serious. Canelo is vastly overrated and the 1 time he fought a world class opponent he lost. Connor is a warrior like Canelo has never seen.

Canelo's style is perfect for Connor. He blasts him out of there.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
        Some of you seem to think I'm joking but I'm dead serious. Canelo is vastly overrated and the 1 time he fought a world class opponent he lost. Connor is a warrior like Canelo has never seen.

Go get your head examined.

You McGregor fuuck boys have serious issues.

McGregor is a bum who's been beaten from pillar to post already by Diaz and canelo would put him to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post

U can't be this stupid

Comment

Canelo would flatten Conor in 4 rounds.

Comment

Mcgregor could even legitimately drop a tubby, retired Malignaggi. He stands no chance against any half decent active fighter let alone someone like Canelo

Comment

Well Conor is a fan of Floyd, Roy Jones, Ali & Hamed. It's clear he appreciates movement and footwork more than slugging it out. It's another area I believe many pundits are getting it wrong, this idea that McGregor is going to be like McNeely against Tyson. Crazy thinking. McGregor is a thoughtful fighter that relies on movement, he tore his ACL mid fight in the past and took his opponent (the current FW champ) down and kept him on the ground for the remainder to the fight. He's not going to be a statue throwing bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Guy View Post
                  Canelo would flatten Conor in 4 rounds.
                  4 rounds is generous. Real generous. I'd say a round, 2 rounds absolute tops.

Canelo would massacre McGregor. Canelo would put waaaaaayyyyy more of an actual hurting on Conor than Floyd will.

Comment

Originally posted by #mandownESJR1 View Post
                    lol canelo would khan him within 3 rounds
                    3 rounds?

I'd honestly say in less than a minute. Canelo would literally end that fight any time he chooses from the opening bell. GGG too.

If we say a boxer would last 30 seconds in a UFC ring, then i'd say it's the same for McGregor being in with a boxer who can be aggressive and can crack.

Comment

Canelo would knock him out stone cold and GGG would walk through him and be up on murder charges

Comment

Working...
                      X