Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor: No Fan of Canelo, Golovkin - I Want Lomachenko-Rigo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lparm View Post
    Obviously Connor doesn't move up past 160. But he could be a major major player in boxing around 147-160. He's the biggest new star in boxing and brings in more ppv dollars than all but 2 fighters.
    Not after Floyd makes a fool of him!!- Pretty bad to claim to be baddest man on the planet fighting a man turning 41 this year. Lmao.
    Even if he did land a lucky punch and got Floyd out he would not be a Boxing ppv star. He is bringing what all fighters due against Floyd. These #'s are 2 things. One you will have extra Conor fans watching in this fight but the biggest #'s are Floyds. Everybody pays to watch Floyd lose because the **** and trash he used to talk. Fact!!

Keep smoking that **** that you got then they are going to ban it again. Quit while your ahead.

Comment

Ban what you fool?

Comment

Conor Mcgregor got Ran out of the UFC by "EL CUCUY" TONY FERGUSON , The Boogeyman got Conor shook!

NATE DIAZ with no training camp , fresh off of vacation , outboxed Conor & had him looking like a wounded gazelle.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          Once he gets humiliated in the ring by Floyd, he will take his money and run. I doubt he'll want to be knocked out a second time by a pro boxer. I would favor Chris Algieri to knock this clown out, never mind top tier fighters between 147-160. Conor would get taken out on a stretcher if he ever fought Spence, Thurman, Porter, Garcia, Crawford, Pac, Canelo etc.
          You might be right but not Chris Algieri.

Comment

The only enjoyment Ill get out of this predetermined "fight" I won't watch is this leprechaun gimp finally stfu & NOBODY having to ever hear from his manpleaser ever again. As much as this event is a joke I admit I will enjoy watching these Mcgimper Marionette's like iparm's head explode when they see mcgimp in a coma,I will watch the highlight replay only if I get to see the moment Mcgimper gets killed like stinkmeaner & floyd is going to be playing robert freeman,if I wasn't sure the ref would stop the fight once mcgimp is out on his feet, id actually pay to watch his head smashed in.

Last edited by kushking; 08-22-2017, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
              The only enjoyment Ill get out of this predetermined "fight" I won't watch is this leprechaun gimp finally stfu & NOBODY having to ever hear from his manpleaser ever again. As much as this event is a joke I admit I will enjoy watching these Mcgimper Marionette's like iparm's head explode when they see mcgimp in a coma,I will watch the highlight replay only if I get to see the moment Mcgimper gets killed like stinkmeaner & floyd is going to be playing robert freeman,if I wasn't sure the ref would stop the fight once mcgimp is out on his feet, id actually pay to watch his head smashed in.

You're the most delusional gimp I've seen on this forum. Do you really think the best mma fighter in the world will suddenly disappear if he loses? Do you think his 155 UFC title magically goes away and he ceases to be the biggest draw in mma history? Seriously boy you're a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                You're the most delusional gimp I've seen on this forum. Do you really think the best mma fighter in the world will suddenly disappear if he loses? Do you think his 155 UFC title magically goes away and he ceases to be the biggest draw in mma history? Seriously boy you're a moron.
                He's going to get ktfo in mma again too,get it through your head hes a joke paper champ male rousey hypejob in mma too whos lucky he blows dana like hes sucking a golfball through a gardenhose, otherwise he wouldn't be matched up vs bums & allowed to sit on titles like danas lap 4 eternity. And regardless of mma, once gimply gets ktfo in boxing at least I will never have 2 hear him or u run their manpleaser about Boxing ever again. Run along now, u probably have men 2 please u human pedo doll u.

Comment

Working...
                X