Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor: No Fan of Canelo, Golovkin - I Want Lomachenko-Rigo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: McGregor: No Fan of Canelo, Golovkin - I Want Lomachenko-Rigo

He's got a point Canelo is very flat footed. He just marches right into the punches and gets hit. He won't get that opportunity with ggg. Connor has a great eye for fighting and is a great analyst. I'd love to hear him on commentary he for sure could take lamps job on hbo.

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/conor...ed-canelo-ggg/

Who gives a fuuuck what this irish chump thinks.

Both canelo and ggg would kill that pos in brutal fashion, i guarantee that clown never steps foot in a ring with canelo and ggg.

Comment

I think Connor handles Canelo pretty well. I can see him against ggg being the hagler-hearns of this decade.

Canelo is a plodder he'd walk right into a huge left from Connor.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
        I think Connor handles Canelo pretty well. I can see him against ggg being the hagler-hearns of this decade.

Canelo is a plodder he'd walk right into a huge left from Connor.
        Canelo would walk through that little ***** left and knock Conor's dumb ass into the 3rd row.

Comment

Canelo is too much of a face first fighter what don't you see about that. Just watch what ggg does to him. Canelo would be bodybagged by a huge hitter like McG

Comment

Canelo is too much of a face first fighter what don't you see about that. Just watch what ggg does to him. Canelo would be bodybagged by a huge hitter like McG
            My god i can't tell if you're trolling or just that fuuuucking stupid.

If you believe that that pos McGregor can beat someone like canelo then you need to get your fuucking head checked.

Canelo kills that goofy looking clown.

Comment

Mcgregor's not a huge hitter, took him 20 rounds to drop a fat Paulie who can't punch.

Canelo hits harder than Mcgregor no question. Canelo's got better defense, better speed, better combinations, and would rip Conor a new *******.

While we're on the topic of GGG, GGG would drop Conor with 1 punch, probably a jab.

The gist of the story is Conor is a little *****. He's got nothing. "peeleft:

Comment

Canelo would put Conor in a coma, Or worse.

Comment

lol canelo would khan him within 3 rounds

Comment

mcgregor is by far the worst fighter on each main event on august 26, cotto porter would destroy connor and mayweather will make him quit

Comment

Working...
                    X