Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Crushes Julius Indongo in Three To Unify

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bud is an animal in the ring...cant wait to see him go after belts in the WW division

Comment

• paulie is a 2 weight champion. hate to say it but if he can do it, glenn down pub whos 5'7 can get down to 140 and do it

Comment

• Despite all his great wins and performances, I didn't totallly believe in Crawford until this fight right here. We all know he has speed and power, but he also has chin, he's mentally very very strong, he's a thinker and he can make adjustments on the fly, he might get hit with shots every now and then but I never saw him having any problems taking them at 140 lbs, I think a fight with Mikey Garcia at 140 lbs is the fight to make right now but it probably won't happen because of Bob Arum.

I think if Crawford stays with Bob Arum he's gonna fight Alvarado next in a tune up and then the winner of the Pacquiao Horn rematch and then some other in house fight against someone in a fight nobody wants to see, if Crawford really wants to continue his P4P #1 journey he MUST leave top rank and try to fight the real top guys at 147, his choices are extremely limited with Top rank, the money is with Al Haymon and showtime for Crawford.

Comment

• Regardless of people trying to debate whether Crawford's resume is weak or not, I honestly do not see anyone beating him... at least not any time soon! His skill is astonishing

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
            lol at thurman being 4th in teddys p4p list
            Yeah that had me laughing too

Comment

• As much I was rooting for Indongo for his nice-guy demeanor, let's put things back in context here.

Crawford re-established the difference between a real champ and a supposed one (who, at this point we must say, had hit the jackpot against an average Russian fighter and outpointed a washed-up average Scottish fighter).

It was like looking at a fight between a man and an adolescent, in spite of Indongo being five years older than Crawford.

Comment

• never understood the indongo hype, told everyone after the shot ricky burns win that he was ****e. come on man look at his technique ffs, clear as day hes not an elite fighter. im not having it thats a good win for crawford. sound like a broken record but these guys at 140 are NO GOOD. theyd struggle to be top 20 in 147, which is a real division. time for 'bud' to stop hiding and fight spence, thurman or porter. hes like the schoolyard bully beating up ******s.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                  Yeah, ok. Let's see If Floyd has the balls to step Into the ring with Crawford or If he will continue to fight guys with a record of 0-0. That's right, he Is fighting Mcgregor In the octagon next.
                  many said that about Canelo and we saw what happened.

Comment

• Knew that Crawford was winning by stoppage but this early? Damn.

Thought it was gonna go until 10-11th round or so. But Crawford destroyed his opponent here

Comment

• TC looked phenomenal. This is the fight that was make or break imo and TC totally outclassed and then KOd the second best guy at the weight. He is now my p4p no. 1, the first time a guy has gotten there on my list without the previous guy losing/retiring.

Now, the big question is, can fights with Mikey, Thurman, Spence and Porter ever be made? Obviously the Horn fight would be easiest to make but theres a rematch to be settled so thats probably out of the equation.

Comment

Working...
                      X