Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Crushes Julius Indongo in Three To Unify

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I knew Crawford had the goods the moment I watched him dismantle Prescott 4-5 years ago on HBO. I hope we get to see the Garcia fight next.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
      I agree. But what I was talking about is being an elite fighter, which Crawford has proven to be time and again. Indongo is just not an elite fighter (as well as the other names you quote). He's not a slouch by any means, though.
      In that case we're on the same page. Unfortunately, I feel that several current "champs" aren't elite level which waters down competition. Good thing is theee young dogs seem to be receiving express rankings to test unheralded champs. So they stand more as place holders for excellence versus standards of greatness.

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
        It was this year and I see what you're saying, but Indongo was a complete nobody a year ago. Troyansky, Burns and then P4P Crawford? That's gotta be one of the best runs in recent history.
        To be fair despite the record Rungvisai was a nobody as well before he took Roman to deep waters and drowned him.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          To be fair despite the record Rungvisai was a nobody as well before he took Roman to deep waters and drowned him.
          He had been in a title fight at least though.

And I have to disagree. He didn't drown RG at all. And I favor Chocolatito in a rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Why not? It's true.
            It's not though. Since 97? LMAO.

RJJ, ODLH, Floyd, Tszu, Wlad, Fury, T-Craw, Stevenson, B-Hop, Trinidad, prime Punisher, Martinez, JMM, Pacquiao (debatable), JLC, prime Margarito, Froch, Maidana, Rigo, Lomachenko, Kovalev (Barely beat the first time around in a debatable result), Toney, Lewis, Bradley

Just off the top...

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              All tha way up!
              Green coming when I can dish it out my dude.

T-Craw to the top!

Comment

Working...
              X