Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: McGregor Drops Malignaggi in Sparring, Works Him Over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You should see Paulie's twitter he's in full on meltdown mode.

When Conor releases the full sparring sessions after the Floyd fight Paulie will fall into a deep, protracted depression.

Comment

• Paulie always been a sht talker and dck rider. I have no respect for him since he accused Pacquiao on every interview of using steroids then he got whipped by Porter and started spreading steroid rumors about him. This guy should work for a gossip column.

Comment

• For me he was on his way down from shots and got pushed the rest of the way, we see that every week in boxing with legitimate Knockdowns rightly or wrongly. I don't think he was that hurt but he was definitely already off balance from the shots.

I'd say that would be considered a KD in a real fight in the eyes of plenty of ref's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post

You tool. Was there not a ref? This is how you know it was not considdered a legit KD.. why would UFC and Dana White release 10 sec clips and not the rest? And seeing how this was treated by team Connor like a full boxing match with staredowns and proper Reffing rules and practices....... wait.... wait for it...... WHY DID THEY STOP THE CLIP BEFORE JOE CORTEZ STARTED ADMINISTERING PAULIE THE 10 COUNT??????????? If this was declared a knockdown than there would have been a 10 COUNT and no way UFC would have cut it out of the clip as it would legitimize the claim of a clean knockdown. So again... explain to me where the 10 COUNT went and why they suddenly put a gag order on Cortez after this session but they did not after the first? I'll wait....

Comment

• Originally posted by Trudoe the.. View Post
            You tool. Was there not a ref? This is how you know it was not considdered a legit KD.. why would UFC and Dana White release 10 sec clips and not the rest? And seeing how this was treated by team Connor like a full boxing match with staredowns and proper Reffing rules and practices....... wait.... wait for it...... WHY DID THEY STOP THE CLIP BEFORE JOE CORTEZ STARTED ADMINISTERING PAULIE THE 10 COUNT??????????? If this was declared a knockdown than there would have been a 10 COUNT and no way UFC would have cut it out of the clip as it would legitimize the claim of a clean knockdown. So again... explain to me where the 10 COUNT went and why they suddenly put a gag order on Cortez after this session but they did not after the first? I'll wait....

Comment

• Originally posted by G G G View Post
              Floyd is next. FOR EVERYONE WHO THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY... There you go. Floyd is getting slept within 2 rounds, mark my words.
              lmao the look on your face when Mayweather toys with mcgregor should be frozen and put on display in the total jackass expression look hall of fame. (TMT)

Comment

• Originally posted by killakali View Post
                that wasn't a push lol at Paulie

Comment

• Originally posted by G G G View Post
                  Floyd is next. FOR EVERYONE WHO THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY... There you go. Floyd is getting slept within 2 rounds, mark my words.
                  Now your saying 2 rounds like Conor. I still can't get over all these dudes that want to be like McGregor. He sparred Paulie for 24 rounds I think, Paulie! Think about that for a sec. How on earth could he KO Mayweather in 2?? Get over your hatred of the dude and think this through.

Comment

• I'm laughing so hard at Paulie's twitter right now

He's going mad!

Comment

• This was so stupid. Honestly. You think by slapping around an out of shape, never was that good fighter in Paulie is a good gauge of Conor in a real bout? gtfo. You guys easy to buy into this stuff.

No way in hell I'm paying for this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X