Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez Shakes Head: I'm Tired of Childish Actions By Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    He didn't stand his ground. He backed down and relinquished his belt because GGG wouldn't agree to let him keep it for another year of voluntary defences against easy, hand picked opponents.
    Thays your opinion which is false! He didn't want ggg to have the 45 percent split as leverage! How many times we gotta tell you that? Are you ******ed?

Comment

Originally posted by aceventura View Post
      canelo was wbc number 1 chico.... ducking his mandatories and making his own weight class with the blessing of the wbc for yearsss.... did you forget that already jose?
      Theres no way he and g string would of came to an agreement in 14 days, especially when he was in Florida fighting his old promoter.
      As far as his own weight class, well when your the A side you can do that. He learned that from Mayweather, remember?

Comment

Originally posted by methodcal View Post
        Lol I haven't been here long but bruh bruh but......you haven't said Not( I'm country )One bad word about Ggg. I like Ggg to but past few years been eye opening for me. That belt **** was a lie, 154-168 a lie, canelo business man then Kell Brook at 160 as the B-side I think could be wrong. Canelo gave him belt but still chasing Canelo because in the end.......It's always about the 💰.
        Sorry, I don't understand mongish, so I haven't a clue what you're on about there.

Comment

LMFAO! So how come Canelo gave up his title then, you brainless dick?

If you believe that GGG will be getting less money for fighting Canelo now, as champion, than he would have got as challenger you are even more stupid than I thought, which is saying a lot!
          Did your dumba.sss read this article???

http://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-golovkin-de-la-hoya-calls-loeffler-negotiations-begin--104413

If you didn't then do it! Dum.b Phuk. I was always told that you don't have to graduate from college to be a dum.bass ******ed ignoranus, but you sir somehow have a doctorate in that feild! Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
            oh, and let's not forget how pissed Canelo was when cotto dropped the wbc title days before their fight in a dispute over sanctioning fees. Canelo and Oscar referred to it as disrespectful and disgraceful. That was a quick change of heart huh
            They are a shameless pair of hypocrites. I actually used to like and respect Canelo ...

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
              Did your dumba.sss read this article???

http://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-go...-begin--104413

If you didn't then do it! Dum.b Phuk. I was always told that you don't have to graduate from college to be a dum.bass ******ed ignoranus, but you sir somehow have a doctorate in that feild! Congrats
              Learn how to posts links that work if you want people to read them, fucking cretin.

Comment

LMFAO! So how come Canelo gave up his title then, you brainless dick?

If you believe that GGG will be getting less money for fighting Canelo now, as champion, than he would have got as challenger you are even more stupid than I thought, which is saying a lot!
                yes I know for a fact he is getting less then the 45% BS from the purse bid that GGG camp demanded. One guy just sold 1m ppv buys and made 20m his previous fight the other sold 160k ppv buys and made just 2.5m. Yet no selling ppv boy wanted a 45% split? Which he was never worth and once he got that through his head after the jacobs fight was a ppv flop he bent over like 2 dollar h0e in negotiations. And you know it too which is why GGG refuses to disclose their split to save face. FACT Canelo is getting paid more then he would of if he went to purse bid you GGG dyckrider.
                Last edited by bigdunny1; 08-01-2017, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Learn how to posts links that work if you want people to read them, fucking cretin.
                  For what, i figured that you were smart enough to get through to it! Did you read it?

Comment

kafkod getting slapped around again. The bitch never learns.

Comment

• Originally posted by methodcal View Post
                      This is what I remrmber and Ggg still was chasing him after he got the belt. We see why now. **** wbo belt and all the belts. 💰 💰 💰
                      Exactly this was always about business and money and GGG knows all about which is why that h0e went and fight 2 weight class smaller brook. And why even after he got the paper wbc belt he still wanted to fight Canelo rather then unify with Saunders.

Comment

Working...
                      X