Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez Shakes Head: I'm Tired of Childish Actions By Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
    There is no way a fighter who has trained their entire career to become champion should have to pay fees for holding a belt or be forced into unnecessary purse bids. I'm glad Canelo stood his ground.
    He didn't stand his ground. He backed down and relinquished his belt because GGG wouldn't agree to let him keep it for another year of voluntary defences against easy, hand picked opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
      A purse bid in which ggg would of been awarded 45 percent of the split! That's why he said F.uck you and your belt lol. Correct move for canelo to vacate. Now time passed and we still get the fight but I bet you ggg ain't getting nowhere near no 45 percent of the pie lol.
      This is what I remrmber and Ggg still was chasing him after he got the belt. We see why now. **** wbo belt and all the belts. 💰 💰 💰

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
        And?? If the WBC were corrupt and gave canelo a paper belt why the phuk do I care? Or some dumb record that only you care about which was never for the true champion anyway. Canelo took a bogus record that vargas held in the first place that most fans don't know or care about. You want me to value a record when there are at times up to 6 different championship belts for any given weight class and vargas happen to grab a paper one and canelo did the same slightly younger then him? That's just plain ******.
        oh, and let's not forget how pissed Canelo was when cotto dropped the wbc title days before their fight in a dispute over sanctioning fees. Canelo and Oscar referred to it as disrespectful and disgraceful. That was a quick change of heart huh

Comment

Originally posted by methodcal View Post
          You'd lost that bet either way homie. I think lil buddy was serious to.
          I didn't even understand what that guy was saying.... It was crazy though

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            Yeah, Canelo wanted the WBC belt too ... he just didn't want to defend it against GGG.
            Not with no 14 day limit to come up with terms and if they failed to do so, giving ggg 45 percent! Only a dumba.ss would agree to that! Stop hating

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              Like I told you earlier Jason. You need to back up what you say with facts, not speculations.
              canelo was wbc number 1 chico.... ducking his mandatories and making his own weight class with the blessing of the wbc for yearsss.... did you forget that already jose?

Comment

He knew he wouldn't get 45% from Canelo and he wouldn't have been dumb enough to try, even if he'd been entitled to it, which he wasn't.
                And how you know he knew this? You don't!!! So stfu!!! What we all do know is that if it went to a bid, those were the terms... you just a hater. But won't bet that acct though like a lil female

Comment

He knew he wouldn't get 45% from Canelo and he wouldn't have been dumb enough to try, even if he'd been entitled to it, which he wasn't.
                  Read this ******. And stfu about it already....

http://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-golovkin-de-la-hoya-calls-loeffler-negotiations-begin--104413

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                    how was vargas a paper champion when he beat a champion for it? At the time vargas was considered the top guy at 154 which is why he landed the big fight with tito who had only just moved up to 154. Again, I don't care whether you or anyone else cares about that record or not. and record aside, it's still down as a world title that he won in his career so people do care about that aspect of it. The point is, he cared, he took advantage of the favorable treatment, and now he's being salty over being stripped. I really don't care because the fight is happening now so whatever belts are on the line don't mean anything to me. But his stance with the wbc is hypocritical. End of story.
                    It's not hypocritical when you get stripped for a belt that you work hard just to give it to another fighter without that fighter winning that belt in the ring. WBC tried to flex on canelo with that 14 day 55-45 split bs and canelo said f.uck you and your belt... now the fight is here. That's in the past but don't act like you don't know how it all played out.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                      We will never know, and if that's what your really think... why you still talking sh.it then? Stop hating bro.
                      Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      There is no way a ppv cash cow who commands the money he does was going to give away half his money just because the WBC says so. Only a puking idiots would do that. Canelo got the fight he wanted on his terms making far more money then the purse bid that GGG tried to leverage with the WBC. This is about business canelo is not a small time fighter who you can push around with a purse bid. GGG tried and failed and now the fight is happening because GGG played his B side role and agreed to Canelo terms not making anywhere near the purse bid split and with the WBC not getting a cut
                      LMFAO! So how come Canelo gave up his title then, you brainless ****?

If you believe that GGG will be getting less money for fighting Canelo now, as champion, than he would have got as challenger you are even more ****** than I thought, which is saying a lot!

Comment

Working...
                      X