Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez Shakes Head: I'm Tired of Childish Actions By Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    Who the phuk cares this is the lamest excuse I've ever heard. The fact there are so many belts has devalued the word champion. And nobody knows or cares who is the youngest 154lber let alone if he broke a phony record that vargas had by beating campas when he wasn't considered the true champ at 154 at the time anyway. Just because the WBC and their clown behavior made canelo the new youngest don't mean shyt. I had no clue canelo is the youngest or cared nobody considered him the true champ at that time. Use your head and don't go by these crooked abc belts.

WBC just ranked and mandated a fight this weekend with a 1 legged bum who came into the ring with and existing injury. And made Mikey vs broner for a diamond belt when we already have a unification to determine the undisputed 140lb champ wouldn't that fight be a better one to hand out the 140 diamond belt? But they didn't because the WBC is already involved in that fight and collecting a fee. They put it up for a guy who fights at welterweight against a light weight so they could collect a new fee and get their name in a fight that should have nothing to do with them. Phuk the WBC.
    that's a nice long rant but never addressed the point which is, Canelo benefitted from The wbc corruption in the past. Now he's standing up to them but it's very conveniant that he waited until they did something he didn't like to do so. Whether you care about Canelo being the youngest wbc champion or not, he was all too happy to win that belt and call himself a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      I doubt the fight was going to happen any time sooner than now regardless
      We will never know, and if that's what your really think... why you still talking sh.it then? Stop hating bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
        We will never know, and if that's what your really think... why you still talking sh.it then? Stop hating bro.
        Because that's when the fight should have happened. I don't care about A side or B side anything because I see fights, i won't see the money. Canelo is labeled a diva now and a win will be said to have happened because he waited for the right time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Because that's when the fight should have happened. I don't care about A side or B side anything because I see fights, i won't see the money. Canelo is labeled a diva now and a win will be said to have happened because he waited for the right time.
          Who cares it's here now! Stop living in the past. Pretty soon ggg will be exposed, as the fraud he is. Trash, garbage, super slow mo

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            WBC are looking pathetic. Canelo has told them to **** off and they still hanging around begging for him to accept them.
            Kind of like your situation with Floyd. No matter how much you stand up for him and his reading ability he will never accept you.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
              that's a nice long rant but never addressed the point which is, Canelo benefitted from The wbc corruption in the past. Now he's standing up to them but it's very conveniant that he waited until they did something he didn't like to do so. Whether you care about Canelo being the youngest wbc champion or not, he was all too happy to win that belt and call himself a champion.
              And?? If the WBC were corrupt and gave canelo a paper belt why the phuk do I care? Or some dumb record that only you care about which was never for the true champion anyway. Canelo took a bogus record that vargas held in the first place that most fans don't know or care about. You want me to value a record when there are at times up to 6 different championship belts for any given weight class and vargas happen to grab a paper one and canelo did the same slightly younger then him? That's just plain ******.

Comment

A purse bid in which ggg would of been awarded 45 percent of the split! That's why he said F.uck you and your belt lol. Correct move for canelo to vacate. Now time passed and we still get the fight but I bet you ggg ain't getting nowhere near no 45 percent of the pie lol.
                There is no way a ppv cash cow who commands the money he does was going to give away half his money just because the WBC says so. Only a puking idiots would do that. Canelo got the fight he wanted on his terms making far more money then the purse bid that GGG tried to leverage with the WBC. This is about business canelo is not a small time fighter who you can push around with a purse bid. GGG tried and failed and now the fight is happening because GGG played his B side role and agreed to Canelo terms not making anywhere near the purse bid split and with the WBC not getting a cut
                Last edited by bigdunny1; 08-01-2017, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Who cares it's here now! Stop living in the past. Pretty soon ggg will be exposed, as the frq
                  u aud he is. Trash, garbage, super slow mo
                  It isn't about Golovkin. Canelo will never live down the label. Talented kid though...

Comment

Charlo is waiting earnestly to win that WBC belt.

Comment

Canelo is a spoiled brat. The WBC did a lot for his career. They gave him a title shot against Matthew Hatton for the vacant belt, they allowed him to move up from 154 to challenge Cotto for the 160 lb WBC belt.

Comment

Working...
                      X