Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez Shakes Head: I'm Tired of Childish Actions By Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
    The truth comes out about these trolls sooner or later, just looking at some of his posts I could tell he was a sandwich short of a picnic, knows nothing
    Every discussion you try to make is about Mayweather. In threads that have nothing to do with Mayweather you mention Mayweather. When you get proven wrong, you mention something else about Mayweather. That's your only defence. Worst thing is you don't know shit about the topics about Mayweather you want to discuss.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      He's still fighting the Manny/Floyd war.

GGG is Manny and Canelo, Ward, Lara, are all Floyd.

Maybe Jermall Charlo is Floyd too. If he isn't already, he will be soon!
      GGG is Manny? GGG hasn't done ****, that's an insult to Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Every discussion you try to make is about Mayweather. In threads that have nothing to do with Mayweather you mention Mayweather. When you get proven wrong, you mention something else about Mayweather. That's your only defence. Worst thing is you don't know shit about the topics about Mayweather you want to discuss.
        Now that's funny!

If you have a sense of humour like that, why don't you use it more and become an entertaining troll, like Daggum, Beercules, and that clown who is currently posting as KKKonor?

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          Now that's funny!

If you have a sense of humour like that, why don't you use it more and become an entertaining troll, like Daggum, Beercules, and that clown who is currently posting as KKKonor?
          It's like he's on floyds payroll or similar, he lives his life through his heroes, typical couch potato

Comment

• Originally posted by cali37 View Post
            The WBC has a rule that says current champions of other organizations cannot be ranked in the WBC's rankings yet golovkin, who was WBA and IBF champion, somehow was mandatory to the WBC belt...
            I've been saying this for the longest

Not only that, but the WBC has been really favorable towards Golovkin compared to any other fighter that has acquired a #1 contender spot

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Interim champion isn't a mandatory.

The standard is 55/45 for champ vs interim.
              hahhsahahahhahaa

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAAHahHAAHHAAHAHAHHA

suck 45% of my **** robbie!!!

Comment

Working...
              X