Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez Shakes Head: I'm Tired of Childish Actions By Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    All boxing reporters .. or just a couple of lazy hacks who can't be arsed keeping abreast of the rules and doing their jobs properly?

The WBC used to have a rule giving 55% to the champion and 45% in the event of a purse bid, but they did away with that in 2014, and I have posted you a link to prove it.

Now grow up and stop acting like a fucking child trying to deny reality.
    The link doesn't say what the split between a champ and interim champ is. Nothing is proof of nothing.

OK show me the news article that says they did away with 55/45 split. I bet you can't.

You are the one denying reality. Everyone involved in boxing that has mentioned the split for champion-interim says 55/45. You are saying it isn't. You need to prove it.
    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 08-02-2017, 09:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      The link doesn't say what the split between a champ and interim champ is. Nothing is proof of nothing.

OK show me the news article that says they did away with 55/45 split. I bet you can't.

You are the one denying reality. Everyone involved in boxing that has mentioned the split for champion-interim says 55/45. You are saying it isn't. You need to prove it.
      No they don't. The WBC don't mention it, do they? If they did, it would be in their rules, wouldn't it? But it's not in their rules, is it?

It was in their rules, and the old rules are up there on line as a cached document, which probably misleads cupid stunts like Fat Dan and even cupider stunts like you who believe everything he says must be correct, because he's a reporter, inni?

Comment

No they don't. The WBC don't mention it, do they? If they did, it would be in their rules, wouldn't it? But it's not in their rules, is it?

It was in their rules, and the old rules are up there on line as a cached document, which probably misleads cupid stunts like Fat Dan and even cupider stunts like you who believe everything he says must be correct, because he's a reporter, inni?
        They don't mention it at all. But that doesn't stop you claiming it's 70/30 and not 55/45. How do you know when it's not mentioned?

You haven't proved anything.

YOU LITERALLY HAVE NOTHING TO SAY THEY ARE WRONG.

How hard is that to understand?

People should believe history and reporters over someone on a damn forum with an agenda, that has nothing but missing information to support his argument.
        Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 08-02-2017, 10:22 PM.

Comment

They don't mention it at all. But that doesn't stop you claiming it's 70/30 and not 55/45. How do you know when it's not mentioned?

You haven't proved anything.

YOU LITERALLY HAVE NOTHING TO SAY THEY ARE WRONG.

I have the WBC rules. If the WBC rules don't say anything about a 55/45 purse split rule for champion vs interim champion, then there is no 55/45 purse split rule for champion vs interim champion.

Comment

• The only person engaging in childish behavior is Sulumain, who is chiding Alvarez in public while begging him in private to accept the WBC belt.

Comment

I have the WBC rules. If the WBC rules don't say anything about a 55/45 purse split rule for champion vs interim champion, then there is no 55/45 purse split rule for champion vs interim champion.

It doesn't say any split for champion-interim. The WBC rules don't say it so there isn't one.

FFS you're ******ed.

Comment

It doesn't say any split for champion-interim. The WBC rules don't say it so there isn't one.

FFS you're ******ed.
                Hey ... we're getting somewhere at last!

Lets see if we can take this a little further ... there is no split for champion vs interim champion. And that means? ... There is no 55/45 split for champion/interim champion!

Comment

Hey ... we're getting somewhere at last!

Lets see if we can take this a little further ... there is no split for champion vs interim champion. And that means? ... There is no 55/45 split for champion/interim champion!
                  I was being sarcastic, spastic.

Of course there's a split, There's a split for everything else. History, media and Sulaiman himself says 55/45.

The desperation to defend Golovkin is pathetic. You said the split was 70/30 now you flipped to there isn't a split.

Comment

I was being sarcastic, spastic.

Of course there's a split, There's a split for everything else. History, media and Sulaiman himself says 55/45.

The desperation to defend Golovkin is pathetic. You said the split was 70/30 now you flipped to there isn't a split.
                    Champ vs interim champ, if the interim champ is mando, has the same purse split as a regular mando, unless the WBC, by majority vote, decide that the interim champ deserves more than 30% and modify the split.

Now do you understand, Rain Man?

What the fuck is there to defend GGG over here?

Are you even capable of discussing anything without seeing it in terms of attacking one boxer and defending another?

What's so ironic about this is that when GGG was Canelo's mando, and the hate squad were mocking him and saying he had no leverage ... bend over l'll g, etc, ect ... I started telling them that he was entitled to 45% if it went to bid!

That was because when I googled ..."WBC champion vs interim champion purse bid" I got a link to the old WBC rules, from back when an interim champ was entitled to a 55/45 split, and I posted it here to prove my point!

Guess what happened? "Idiot ... moron ... ****** ... this jizz guzzler will do anything to defend his GGGod .. " etc, etc.

Yeah, it was a little embarrassing. But when somebody posted a link to the new, amended rules on purse splits, proving I was wrong, I didn't go full ****** and start trying to spin black into white like you're doing here .. I accepted that I'd got it wrong, like a mature, rational human being!

And that's exactly what I would do if you, or anybody else, showed me proof that the WBC had modified the Canelo/GGG purse split to 55/45. So far, nobody has done that.
                    Last edited by kafkod; 08-03-2017, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Champ vs interim champ, if the the interim champ is mando, has the same purse split as a regular mando, unless the WBC, by majority vote, decide that the interim champ deserves more than 30% and modify the split.

Now do you understand, Rain Man?

What the fuck is there to defend GGG over here?

Are you even capable of discussing anything without seeing it in terms of attacking one boxer and defending another?

What's so ironic about this is that when GGG was Canelo's mando, and the hate squad were mocking him and saying he had no leverage ... bend over l'll g, etc, ect ... I started telling them that he was entitled to 45% if it went to bid!

That was because when I googled ..."WBC champion vs interim champion purse bid" I got a link to the old WBC rules, from back when an interim champ was entitled to a 55/45 split, and I posted it here to prove my point!

Guess what happened? "Idiot ... moron ... ****** ... this jizz guzzler will do anything to defend his GGGod .. " etc, etc.

Yeah, it was a little embarrassing. But when somebody posted a link to the new, amended rules on purse splits, proving I was wrong, I didn't go full ****** and start trying to spin black into white like you're doing here .. I accepted that I'd got it wrong, like a mature, rational human being!

And that's exactly what I would do if you, or anybody else, showed me proof that the WBC had modified the Canelo/GGG purse split to 55/45. So far, nobody has done that.
                      You have no proof of claims it's 70/30, tried to flip to there is no split, now you're making your own rule. WTF man desperation.

Golovkin was trying to force a 45% when he deserved nowhere near. He was being ridiculous, instead of accepting that you're trying to change a widely known rule with LITERALLY NOTHING.

Desperation.

Comment

Working...
                      X