Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo's Coach Siding With Golovkin To Defeat Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no doubt Canelo's speed will bother Golovkin. The problem is how long will Canelo be able to maintain his edge in speed. Also will his punching power be enough to slow or dissuade Golovkin from attacking. We've seen Canelo struggle before when he's facing a fighter with a stiff jab. If Golovkin choose to fight behind his jab and he can outpoint Canelo. I'm not sure it will be enough to get a victory against Canelo in Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
      Yes you laugh but cant refute any of it because its easily verified. Clown your here to amuse me & make me laugh... Im done with you,you can go beat it to gggs hypejob footage of raping & mutilating nohoper frycooks.
      Nope ... I'm here to expose your stupidity and make you very, very angry ...

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        Nope ... I'm here to expose your stupidity and make you very, very angry ...
        Nobody is angry(except you),your here to amuse like the you are. You still have no rebuttal for anything ive said so the one looking stupid is you. But keep lying to yourself,I predict youll be long gone with a new account once your gggod gets destroyed by a 5'9 jmw ginger.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
          nobody is angry(except you),your here to amuse like the You are. You still have no rebuttal for anything ive said so the one looking stupid is you. But keep lying to yourself,i predict youll be long gone with a new account once your gggod gets destroyed by a 5'9 jmw ginger.
          War BJS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Actually I think Canelo has the highest connect % when Floyd Mayweather Jr. isnt active.

If anything GGG vs Brook showed how slow GGG is nothing more nothing less. Dudes still hits like a truck and had great foot placement.
            Brook might not be quite as sharp as Saul, but there's probably not much in it. I think people believed GGG would roll right over him and when he had he's moments they made it more significant than it actually was. Golovkin isn't the fastest fighter, that's true, but he isn't the face first Iran Barkley clone he's made out to be. Canelo's going to hit him, but it's gonna have to be more consistent than what Brook did by far.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
              You mean like Marquez had the speed advantage over the bigger Floyd Mayweather?

Oh wait...!
              Lool read my comment again properly it's all there..

Comment

If Canelo takes breaks like he usually does and sits on the ropes, his head will end up in the front row. Bad plan against GGG

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  **** Ronnie Shields! He definitely is a hating ass punk! Still butthurt over the Lara loss.
                  He saying Triple g will have a great defense.... When has g string ever displayed great defense??
                  He must be smoking that Triple D again...
                  Dope, Dick, and Dynamite!
                  You don't know shet about boxing!
                  That's why Kell Brook was tunning his ass up in the second round and catching him with everything he threw. You call that great defense?
                  And don't tell me that bullshet that Triple g was letting him hit him on purpose cause he didn't respect his power! If your gonna tell me that then don't bother replying!
                  What I'm saying is Triple g's defense is garbage! Ronnie Shields was saying Triple g has a good defense and I just don't see it. His defense is below average and Canelo is gonna taxed that ass in September.
                  You dumb **** he said it will be a great defense. Learn word placement, you'll be better off and won't have to run around these forums looking like a complete dip ****.

What the **** you gonna do when ggg beats the crap out of Canelo. Get help!

Comment

I sound like an immature kid??
                    Well you sound like a damn fool for saying that stupid shet and an even bigger fool if you actually believe it!
                    I'm old enough to have been involved in over a hundred street fights in my lifetime. Lost a few, won a shet load of them!
                    I've fought big guys, small guys, skinny guys, fat guys, you name it. But regardless, even when I fought guys smaller than me I still didn't like getting hit in the face. So I always did my best to hit and not be hit. So all you idiots that believe that bullshet that Triple g let's Fighters hit him on purpose to make it interesting or that he doesn't respect certain Fighters power and don't mind being hit by them, that's total bullshet! His defense is weak and that's why Kell Brook got to him.
                    IDK anyone who likes to get hit in the face, regardless of who's hitting him. So when you see Fighters like Brandon Rios, Ruslan Provodnikov, Alfredo Angelo, ect... saying that they love being in Wars well that's bullshet! They fight like that cause that's all they know. Their defense is garbage so they have no choice but to go to war hoping their opponents quit first! That's all they can do!
                    You've probably never been socked in the mouth before or even been in a Fight in your life cause you always run when it's time to fight so that's why you actually believe that bullshet your saying. Me, I know what it feels to be hit in the face and it's not a good feeling!

wow , how impressive!
                    I guess you didn't have time to read and nurture your brain.

Comment

**** Ronnie Shields! He definitely is a hating ass punk! Still butthurt over the Lara loss.
                      He saying Triple g will have a great defense.... When has g string ever displayed great defense??
                      He must be smoking that Triple D again...
                      Dope, Dick, and Dynamite!
                      Lemieux fight, stevens, and jacobs.

Comment

Working...
                      X