No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo's Coach Siding With Golovkin To Defeat Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    GGG is a very intellegent fighter. He knows when to focus on defence and when to go balls out for the KO. Punch stats for his fights show that he always lands significantly more than he takes.

His record of never being decked in nearly 400 amateur and 37 pro fights is not just down to a good chin, it's down to a good chin plus good defence.
    Originally posted by Verus View Post
    I don't think Golovkin likes to get hit in the face either, but he does get careless when he fights someone with little power to hurt him such as Willie Monroe. He can also be very defensive if he respects the other guy's power like he did in the early rounds of the Lemieux fight. But he does get tagged even when he is not careless. I don't think GGG will be able to avoid getting tagged a few times by Canelo, but he is the bigger and the more powerful of the two. If the red head, can take GGG's power, he wins. We shall see.
    Dont make me laugh,its rediculous when I always hear "if he can take his power" ggg is not some monster puncher like people think,he has fought 1 dimensional cans that would've been easy work for Canelo who ANYONE can ko,hell most had already been kod while most canelos best opponents were difficult guys to blast out of there movers.

Kirkland had 28 kos out of 32 fights & is naturally bigger than golovkin. Ggg is a hypejob of all time,lets look at who he kod:tiny macklin nohoper,tiny rosado w 5 Ls who jumped up to 160,who had been kod by Angulo just as Alcine both kod in 1 rd, before Alcine destroyed lemule gggs signature ko,who had also been kod by Rubio who himself had been destroyed by Chavez Jr while in prime,ggg fought Rubio 4 yrs after when washed up completely. Martin Murray who he tackled in the fight went 11 rds,& he had to rob Rosado recently. Ggg has yet to face an actual champ or ex champ in his ENTIRE career,only lemule & jacobs were as close as he got,or ww brook.

And stop qouting this horseshît about gs amatuer record it's beyond pathetic & it has already been discredited,(if not show me proof) but you cant show proof BECAUSE he lost at least 8x verifiably vs bums & kids which is by definition what amatuers are. Gggs amatuer record isnt some trophy its an albatross,instead of him going pro like greats do at decent age,he waited til 24 fighting kids & bums in olympics () & didn't even win gold despite having more chances than mostly anyone. Canelo was fighting grown men at age 15 amassing 49 wins since with way more fights vs champs or ex champs while ggg still has ZERO.

It's ******ed to think Rosado can go 7 w ggg & canelo cant take his punches,22 yo canelo kod Angulo & destroyed him in 7 & he beat rosado/alcine in 1 rd,way before ggg dragged rosado up to mw,& way before Alcine destroyed lemule.

Last edited by kushking; 07-31-2017, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      I sound like an immature kid??
      Well you sound like a damn fool for saying that stupid shet and an even bigger fool if you actually believe it!
      I'm old enough to have been involved in over a hundred street fights in my lifetime. Lost a few, won a shet load of them!
      I've fought big guys, small guys, skinny guys, fat guys, you name it. But regardless, even when I fought guys smaller than me I still didn't like getting hit in the face. So I always did my best to hit and not be hit. So all you idiots that believe that bullshet that Triple g let's Fighters hit him on purpose to make it interesting or that he doesn't respect certain Fighters power and don't mind being hit by them, that's total bullshet! His defense is weak and that's why Kell Brook got to him.
      IDK anyone who likes to get hit in the face, regardless of who's hitting him. So when you see Fighters like Brandon Rios, Ruslan Provodnikov, Alfredo Angelo, ect... saying that they love being in Wars well that's bullshet! They fight like that cause that's all they know. Their defense is garbage so they have no choice but to go to war hoping their opponents quit first! That's all they can do!
      You've probably never been socked in the mouth before or even been in a Fight in your life cause you always run when it's time to fight so that's why you actually believe that bullshet your saying. Me, I know what it feels to be hit in the face and it's not a good feeling!
      "I've been in over 100 street fights, so that means I know more about boxing than you."

Any idea how much of a dick that makes you seem?

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
        Dont make me laugh,its rediculous when I always hear "if he can take his power" ggg is not some monster puncher like people think,he has fought 1 dimensional cans that would've been easy work for Canelo who ANYONE can ko,hell most had already been kod while most canelos best opponents were difficult guys to blast out of there movers.

Kirkland had 28 kos out of 32 fights & is naturally bigger than golovkin. Ggg is a hypejob of all time,lets look at who he kod:tiny macklin nohoper,tiny rosado w 5 Ls who jumped up to 160,who had been kod by Angulo just as Alcine both kod in 1 rd, before Alcine destroyed lemule gggs signature ko,who had also been kod by Rubio who himself had been destroyed by Chavez Jr while in prime,ggg fought Rubio 4 yrs after when washed up completely. Martin Murray who he tackled in the fight went 11 rds,& he had to rob Rosado recently. Ggg has yet to face an actual champ or ex champ in his ENTIRE career,only lemule & jacobs were as close as he got,or ww brook.

And stop qouting this horseshît about gs amatuer record it's beyond pathetic & it has already been discredited,(if not show me proof) but you cant show proof BECAUSE he lost at least 8x verifiably vs bums & kids which is by definition what amatuers are. Gggs amatuer record isnt some trophy its an albatross,instead of him going pro like greats do at decent age,he waited til 24 fighting kids & bums in olympics () & didn't even win gold despite having more chances than mostly anyone. Canelo was fighting grown men at age 15 amassing 49 wins since with way more fights vs champs or ex champs while ggg still has ZERO.

It's ******ed to think Rosado can go 7 w ggg & canelo cant take his punches,22 yo canelo kod Angulo & destroyed him in 7 & he beat rosado/alcine in 1 rd,way before ggg dragged rosado up to mw,& way before Alcine destroyed lemule.

Thanks man, you broke it down good. Most of these fools on here make it seem like g string is a big ass monster who everyone is avoiding. He's been fighting nothing but bums his whole career and he barely stepped up to decent competition his last two fights and he struggled in both fights.
        Canelo is gonna tap that ass in September and I hope none of these g string nuttriders come up with no bullshet excuses like saying Canelo waited for him to get old and shet like that.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post

I stopped reading after you brought out Kirkland.
          It's clear that You don't like GGG but any objective boxing fan knows that he probably stops Canelo's last five opponents (maybe Chavez goes 12 rounds). However that doesn't mean that he's better than Canelo. I believe it would be a good fight.

Comment

"Triple G’ has problems with the style of a guy like Danny Jacobs, but you got to remember that Canelo is not a mover, he’s not the kind of guy that is going to move around, turn southpaw, have a long reach and stuff like that"
            ☝️

Most people forget that Jacobs started to have success when he switched to southpaw. He was losing the earlier rounds but was able to adjust his style. Canelo is a tremendous counterpuncher and GGG will have a lot of problems with his style but at the end of the day Canelo doesn't move a lot. So unless he is able to really hurt him, triple G will be in front of him for the entire fight applying pressure. As of now I slightly favor GGG but Canelo is a very good boxer so I won't be surprised if he wins.

Comment

this thread seems to attract downies
              i guess im one now too after reading this drivel
              Last edited by mlac; 07-31-2017, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                Canelo will connect with fast counters but Golovkin is the one to dictate the pace and Canelo´s stamina will fail in the late rounds. GGG by late TKO. Or not, what the fcuk do I know. As long as it´s a great fight without controversy the fans win.
                Haha, i'm with you on that one brother. Although, i think timing beats speed.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  "I've been in over 100 street fights, so that means I know more about boxing than you."

Any idea how much of a dick that makes you seem?
                  You fool is that what I said??
                  Did you not read my post?
                  I said that it don't matter who's hitting you, that a punch to the face still hurts. Even if it's a small guy with not much power, the punch still hurts! That's what I said! Damn your not very smart!
                  For all you fools that believe Triple g let's his opponents hit him on purpose to make the fight interesting- that's bullshet!
                  Triple g has a weak defense and that's why Fighters like Kell Brook was able to hit him as much as he did.
                  Next time you don't comprehend a post of mine, let me know and I'll write it in a third grade level so you can understand.

Comment

Originally posted by zoken View Post
                    I stopped reading after you brought out Kirkland.
                    It's clear that You don't like GGG but any objective boxing fan knows that he probably stops Canelo's last five opponents (maybe Chavez goes 12 rounds). However that doesn't mean that he's better than Canelo. I believe it would be a good fight.
                    You stopped reading BECAUSE your a pathetic gggimp who cant rebutt any of the FACTS i dropped on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
                      Golovkin's defense and boxing ability are underrated and he can take a punch. He definitely hit harder than Canelo, or any other middleweight for that matter. GGG has more tools than Canelo, but I would not rule Canelo out. Canelo punches with power and accuracy and he has a decent defense.

The first three rounds will tell the tale of the fight. If Canelo is able to take GGG's power and counter effectively, I can see him becoming the aggressor in later rounds and win the fight.
                      If GGG gets a fair shake from the judges he won't need a KO and can definitely beat Canelo on points. Canelo has fast hands and reflexes and he does one thing very well ... stand his ground, move his head and throw accurate combos from close range.

Golovkin is way more versatile and a much better boxer all round ... better jab, better footwork, better control of range and distance. The Danny Jacobs who fought GGG would have had a field day with plodding, short armed, lead footed Canelo.

When GGG couldn't KO Jacobs, he beat him with the jab instead, using footwork, position, and timing to negate Danny's faster hands, 3 inch height and 7 inch reach advantages.

GGG also seems to have better stamina than Plod. He was getting stronger the longer the fight went on against Jacobs, who outweighed him by around 15 lbs in the ring. GGG can fight for 3 minutes of every round, Canelo can't. Even against smaller opponents, Plod needs to lean back on the ropes and take breaks from time to time. He has a good chin and a lot of heart, so he might last the distance. But I see him flagging from GGG's pressure and the accumulation of punishment and becoming less effective the longer the fight goes.

Comment

Working...
                      X