No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo's Coach Siding With Golovkin To Defeat Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cally93 View Post
    Lool read my comment again properly it's all there..
    Yeah it is. You said Brook obviously had speed advantage coz he comin from a lower weight. It aint rocket science.

I'm telling you that's all a bunch of rubbish coz Marquez came from two division down and was still speed blitzed by Floyd.

What it means simply is that GGG is a slow motherfocker! Now weight excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
      Yeah it is. You said Brook obviously had speed advantage coz he comin from a lower weight. It aint rocket science.

I'm telling you that's all a bunch of rubbish coz Marquez came from two division down and was still speed blitzed by Floyd.

What it means simply is that GGG is a slow motherfocker! Now weight excuses.
      He wasn't speed blitzed just outclassed, also I think your getting timing and accuracy mixed up with speed in terms of the Marquez mayweather fight.

Yeah he might be 'slow' when comparing him to canelo but canelo's not this blazing fast guy with unreal hand speed like your making him out to be he's just as much there to be hit as Golovkin is he just has better head/upper body movement. But ggg has better footwork so it evens out.

Comment

Working...
      X