Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    this thread seems to attract downies
    i guess im one now too after reading this drivel
    All you can do is laugh at some of the moronic shite that gets posted in GGG threads. Like this from these two clowns:

Originally posted by kushking View Post
    Dont make me laugh,its rediculous when I always hear "if he can take his power" ggg is not some monster puncher like people think,he has fought 1 dimensional cans that would've been easy work for Canelo who ANYONE can ko,hell most had already been kod while most canelos best opponents were difficult guys to blast out of there movers.

Kirkland had 28 kos out of 32 fights & is naturally bigger than golovkin. Ggg is a hypejob of all time,lets look at who he kod:tiny macklin nohoper,tiny rosado w 5 Ls who jumped up to 160,who had been kod by Angulo just as Alcine both kod in 1 rd, before Alcine destroyed lemule gggs signature ko,who had also been kod by Rubio who himself had been destroyed by Chavez Jr while in prime,ggg fought Rubio 4 yrs after when washed up completely. Martin Murray who he tackled in the fight went 11 rds,& he had to rob Rosado recently. Ggg has yet to face an actual champ or ex champ in his ENTIRE career,only lemule & jacobs were as close as he got,or ww brook.

And stop qouting this horseshît about gs amatuer record it's beyond pathetic & it has already been discredited,(if not show me proof) but you cant show proof BECAUSE he lost at least 8x verifiably vs bums & kids which is by definition what amatuers are. Gggs amatuer record isnt some trophy its an albatross,instead of him going pro like greats do at decent age,he waited til 24 fighting kids & bums in olympics () & didn't even win gold despite having more chances than mostly anyone. Canelo was fighting grown men at age 15 amassing 49 wins since with way more fights vs champs or ex champs while ggg still has ZERO.

It's ******ed to think Rosado can go 7 w ggg & canelo cant take his punches,22 yo canelo kod Angulo & destroyed him in 7 & he beat rosado/alcine in 1 rd,way before ggg dragged rosado up to mw,& way before Alcine destroyed lemule.

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    Thanks man, you broke it down good. Most of these fools on here make it seem like g string is a big ass monster who everyone is avoiding. He's been fighting nothing but bums his whole career and he barely stepped up to decent competition his last two fights and he struggled in both fights.
    Canelo is gonna tap that ass in September and I hope none of these g string nuttriders come up with no bullshet excuses like saying Canelo waited for him to get old and shet like that.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      All you can do is laugh at some of the moronic shite that gets posted in GGG threads. Like this from these two clowns:

Your the only clown on here. I know the truth hurts you so no point debating Boxing with you.
      Go back to playing with your barbies and let the real man talk boxing.
      Don't bother replying.

Comment

If GGG gets a fair shake from the judges he won't need a KO and can definitely beat Canelo on points. Canelo has fast hands and reflexes and he does one thing very well ... stand his ground, move his head and throw accurate combos from close range.

Golovkin is way more versatile and a much better boxer all round ... better jab, better footwork, better control of range and distance. The Danny Jacobs who fought GGG would have had a field day with plodding, short armed, lead footed Canelo.

When GGG couldn't KO Jacobs, he beat him with the jab instead, using footwork, position, and timing to negate Danny's faster hands, 3 inch height and 7 inch reach advantages.

GGG also seems to have better stamina than Plod. He was getting stronger the longer the fight went on against Jacobs, who outweighed him by around 15 lbs in the ring. GGG can fight for 3 minutes of every round, Canelo can't. Even against smaller opponents, Plod needs to lean back on the ropes and take breaks from time to time. He has a good chin and a lot of heart, so he might last the distance. But I see him flagging from GGG's pressure and the accumulation of punishment and becoming less effective the longer the fight goes.
        Once again you demonstrating what a filthy casual you are. Canelo has longer reach than ggg despite being 5'9", & Jacobs did not outweigh ggg by no 15 lbs thats ******ed. Jacobs was a only a half inch taller than ggg btw(hbo showed proof during fight) & looked about the same size as him as he has chicken legs. Stop with this nonsense of making jacobs out as a monster you just look stupid,Jacobs was almost put to sleep by a featherfist Mora who kd jacobs way better than that lame kd ggg did. Jacobs was such a monster that he was a bigger underdog than mcgimper to may.
        And if you knew a single thing about boxing youd know it benefits Canelo the longer the fight goes,he has almost twice the pro exp as ggg in rds fought,& has way better competition.& 3 rd amatuer bum fights dont mean anything ,canelo Has gone the distance with better boxers than ggg by far like lara who ggg ducked to fight brook instead.
        Ggg has only gone the distance once coincidentally the only time he stepped up to b level instead of clevel competition.
        And ggg weighed 170 on morning of the fight weigh in,only a ****** thinks he walked into the ring at same weight as same day weigh in(he weighed 175 like always),& only a ****** thinks jacobs gained 30 lbs overnight which is impossible his stomache would rupture.(im a paramedic of 12 yrs so I know)
        Stop with these excuses,if you believe ggg won you would never bring up weight.
        Last edited by kushking; 07-31-2017, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Yes you laugh but cant refute any of it because its easily verified. Clown your here to amuse me & make me laugh... Im done with you,you can go beat it to gggs hypejob footage of raping & mutilating nohoper frycooks.
          Last edited by kushking; 07-31-2017, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cally93 View Post
            All the talk that Golovkin allows himself to be hit is nonsense I agree, no fighter gets hit on purpose.

However you can't use brook as an example, a smaller fighter moving up to fight a bigger guy will always have success early in a fight usually until the bigger guy has correctly judged the distance and timing then it's lights out.

Although a really skillful fighter who's fundementally sound can negate the size disadvantage.
            You mean like Marquez had the speed advantage over the bigger Floyd Mayweather?

Oh wait...!

Comment

Triple G is a fat pig

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                What I'm saying is Triple g's defense is garbage! Ronnie Shields was saying Triple g has a good defense and I just don't see it. His defense is below average and Canelo is gonna taxed that ass in September.
                If it is as bad as you think how does he get through fights with Jacobs and Lemieux unscathed? Both are big punchers but couldn't put a dent on him. I've never seen him overly marked up. I think you might be underestimating Brook, who did ok in the early rounds. Nobody has landed on Golovkin consistently though. Not saying Saul can't win, but this ain't Angulo he's up against.

Comment

Because they DKSAB.

Both GGG and Abel Sanchez knew that Golovkin was going to get hit by Kell Brook. Before the fight Abel said that Brook will be faster, but GGG will be stronger, and strength will count more as the rounds go by, which is exactly how it turned out.
                  Yeah, I didn't know it was a sin of boxing to get hit with a left uppercut. Nobody gets the through a fight with Brook without getting hit. He made GGG miss abit too, as he does with everyone, but someone was obviously hitting him.

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
                    Kell Brook is one of the most accurate punchers is boxing. He landed a good left uppercut and a couple of right hands but so what. He was smaller and faster. This was all done between getting wobbled in the first and stopped. Why do people think Golovkin shouldn't have been hit in that fight?
                    Actually I think Canelo has the highest connect % when Floyd Mayweather Jr. isnt active.

If anything GGG vs Brook showed how slow GGG is nothing more nothing less. Dudes still hits like a truck and had great foot placement.

Comment

why is anyone taking this clown serious? He is beyond sour grapes because Canelo beat his running coward Lara and knocked out his guy Cintron. He picks EVERYONE to beat Canelo cause he's bitter.

He predicted Cotto to beat canelo LMAO

Shields Explains Why Miguel Cotto Will Beat Canelo
                      http://www.boxingscene.com/shields-e...-canelo--97460

And just months ago predicted chavez saying he just can't see anyway Canelo can beat Chavez LMAO

I think this clown also predicted that Kirkland would knockout Canelo. If bitter Shields predicts anything related to Canelo you better put money on the opposite.
                      Last edited by bigdunny1; 07-31-2017, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X