Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Weighs in at 138 Pounds; Garcia Comes in at 139

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner does look a bit drained but it's to be expected really. I've seen people looking a lot worse than him. I'm sure he'll be fine once he rehydrates. He looked no worse than Canelo usually does.

Comment

Broner looked in good shape to me

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sirron000 View Post
          It's a sign that he actually trained. He's 5'6 never should have been fighting above 140.
          This is true, imo. If he hasn't over trained to lose weight too fast, Broner will be a better fighter in this one than he's been showing at 147.

Comment

Let's go AB.

Comment

I don't like that weight for broner why drain yourself more then you need to? Chavez did the same thing for the canelo fight and fans screamed great sign he's beating canelo. I said the opposite means he's been weakening himself the last week or 2 more then he needed and we'll see what he has left tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by mmakilla View Post
                Wow where are all the negative mexicans crying about broners weigh hahahahah.... I bet they are real silent now....
                Looks like the mexicans have a life and moved on...
                Maybe you should try it sometime its called having a life...
                Should be a great fight while it last

Comment

I've said this before, it seems Broner is more focused than ever on winning

being treated like a huge underdog and being called an overmatched bum against Mikey apparently helped him

Im expecting the best version of Broner since the Demarco match

Mikey will need to be on his A-game

Comment

Even Broner at his best doesn't beat Garcia.... Mexi-CAN fixing to tap that ass!!

Comment

GIF: Broner vs. Garcia

That blonde tho - A baby gurl! if you on boxingscene hola at yo boy on my DM!

Comment

Working...
                      X