Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Weighs in at 138 Pounds; Garcia Comes in at 139

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When the penalty for not making weight is 500k ( if that is to be believed) you do not need much incentive to make weight !!!

We will see how it all plays out tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
      Would've liked to see Broner come in closer to 140 weight limit. This could be a sign that he over trained, but I hope I'm wrong.
      That's exactly what I was thinking. Overtraining could be a killer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Did he look really bad? I didn't see it.

Damn i think I'm going to lean towards Broner.
        No, he didn't look bad at all imo. Idk why some people say he did

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
          No, he didn't look bad at all imo. Idk why some people say he did
          I saw the pictures now. He looked a bit dry but not so bad like Chavez did.

He should be alright.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            I saw the pictures now. He looked a bit dry but not so bad like Chavez did.

He should be alright.
            He's fine, he just needs to throw more than he typically does...if he lets his hands go, he wins by KO

Comment

• Originally posted by Verus View Post
              I think the post was intended as ironic, as black humor in a way. I give him an A for effort and a C for effect.
              That's what I thought at first but there was really no reason for him to say that. He wasn't quoting anyone or replying to anyone so I took it as he really believes that.
              If so then he's an idiot!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                That's what I thought at first but there was really no reason for him to say that. He wasn't quoting anyone or replying to anyone so I took it as he really believes that.
                If so then he's an idiot!
                I think you are right. I am not sure he is even a boxing fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Majic View Post
                  And stillllll, Undefeated!!!!
                  As him with the electrified hair (Don King) once said, "Someone's O has to go."

Comment

• Originally posted by Verus View Post
                    As him with the electrified hair (Don King) once said, "Someone's O has to go."
                    Broner has no O lol. So noo.. That quote is only used when u have two undefeated fighters. Which in this case u have a bum with two L's on his record lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Majic View Post
                      Broner has no O lol. So noo.. That quote is only used when u have two undefeated fighters. Which in this case u have a bum with two L's on his record lol
                      You are absolutely right! Broner was "undefeated" at only 140 lbs. But after Mikey's victory last night, even that O is gone.

Comment

Working...
                      X