Comments Thread For: Broner Weighs in at 138 Pounds; Garcia Comes in at 139

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still don't see Broner winning.

Comment

Broner is a clown. Why can't he do a normal interview? Why he got to act like a dumb@ss?

Anyways I hope Mikey f#cks him good so we can forget abt that dummy.

Will be a great fight

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

That blonde tho - A baby gurl! if you on boxingscene hola at yo boy on my DM!
        I love the brunette. I have a SWC just for her.

Comment

Just noticed Broners fat ass dad in the back

Comment

Gonna be interesting...

-Broner looked dry, but he didn't look like death; oxymoronic, but 140lbs is the weight class that a rigorous camp would keep him at (not a good look that he overshot the dry-out by 1.25lbs, but that comes with only now again committing himself to camp).

-Mikey looked good at the weight, but it's still pretty clear that his body is still primed to be fighting at 135lbs; likely still another 12-18 months until Mikey is fighting out the rest of his run at 140lbs.

The size difference wasn't too bad, but it's pretty clear that you have a 135lb fighter, taking on a 140lb fighter (Broner's time at welterweight was pure money grab), fighting at 140lbs.

Even fight, for the most part (Broner has yet to show fight-changing power beyond 135lbs, with Mikey Garcia already showing fight-changing power at 135lbs).

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Yo! hes like 4 feet tall!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                that's broners future he got the fat gene. His daddy is on Big Pun status obese. Short and fat what a terrible combination.

Last edited by bigdunny1; 07-28-2017, 02:15 PM.

Comment

He had a fat camp and got seriously drained. Looked like hitler got ahold of him lol. Damn it i hope this fight isnt just a one sided fight like canelo vs chavez jr. But looks like it might be. Im hoping for some good back and forth action but maybe im asking for to much knowing both fighters. I say broner gets stopped around 9. And no lmao to guy says broner a ww. He cant beat anyone of top 5 ww. He even looked horrible against porter. And not so good in extreme close fight with fnf staple granados. Not that he can beat top talent at 35-40 either though.

Comment

138? Damn, they should make Loma vs Broner at 135 after this! 135 was always Broner's best weight anyway! If he can still make it, then damn!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                      Yo! hes like 4 feet tall!
                      Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      that's broners future he got the fat gene. His daddy is on Big Pun status obese. Short and fat what a terrible combination.

Comment

Working...
                      X