Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Weighs in at 138 Pounds; Garcia Comes in at 139

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great night for fight fans tomorrow night. Boxing, UFC, beer, and food. Good shit!

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
      Would've liked to see Broner come in closer to 140 weight limit. This could be a sign that he over trained, but I hope I'm wrong.
      Surprised to see him come in light - immediately made me think of DLH vs Pac (DLH came in two pounds light). Not sure what to make of it - spends so long having a hard time making 140, then comes in much lower.

I'm expecting a fast start from Broner then the usual inactivity from round 6 onwards, and a close fight on the cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        real talk the moment he is done fighting he will blow up like his daddy. big pun as teenager and early 20's compared to what he was before he died is like a side by side shot of Broner and his daddy.

With as fat as he gets in between fights and how fat his daddy is this will be broner at the end of his boxing career

Comment

Broner making 138 lbs is an achievement of focus

Broner making weight and going under is stunning. Mikey has little chance of beationg the toned up hungry Brone. Let the fat daddy sing it's over for Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
            Great night for fight fans tomorrow night. Boxing, UFC, beer, and food. Good shit!
            Is that UFC fight going to be good?

I'm getting drunk as hell tomorrow.

Comment

After watching the weigh in video. Give me Garcia via stoppage by the 10th.

Broner made weight but Garcia looks healthy, fresh and stronger.

What because Broner made the weight it's supposed to mean something? Just because Broner says he's focus this time around means something? **** if Broner was always focus and trained hard throughout his career then maybe I'd lean towards him. But Mikey's always trains hard and always stays focus, and because of that he will beat a fighter who is only a once in a while focused fighter.

Mickey via stoppage by the 10th

Comment

Broner will be alot bigger than Mikey come fight night, better get to the bookies broner has decent odds

Comment

The question is does Mikey Garcia has enough size and power to hurt Broner because Adrien has tasted the power of much larger and stronger men before.

In addition, he is probably the largest and strongest fighter Garcia has ever faced. Also, I've noticed by judging by the weigh in video Mikey is obviously the smaller man.

Frame wise he is much smaller than the "Problem" Adrien Broner.

Comment

Great boxing and UFC on tomorrow night . Can't wait

Comment

I can't decide if Broner is looking good or if he's drained...At first I thought he looked to slim but the more I watched that video, the better Broner looked....I think we're just used of him being much bigger. Good to see this guy finally showing the heart to train and diet his ass off.

I'm picking Garcia to win,.....but I'm not totally confident with my pick. If Broner's stamina and workrate are higher than usual, this could really tough for Mikey Garcia. Broner also packs a good punch ...but so does Garcia.

Comment

Working...
                      X