Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor: Calling Me a Racist Ridiculous; Mayweather Responds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
    Yeah he made fun of ppl that couldnt speak good english. And asians and anybody else he felt like doing it too. Now he getting clowned and owned by a greater trash talker and racism is all he can think of to say haha
    Never made fun of that dude. And Conor only won the 2nd press conference. The greatest trash talked lmaooo one two tree- Mctapout
    I know y'all Europeans not used to a white fighter in the public eye but geez you guys are delusional. Every time a European fighter comes along and makes a little noise y'all swear everyone scared of them and that they are the greatest smh. Loma Rousy Mctapout Kovalev..ironically 3 out of the 4 have quit lmao

Comment

Pretty boring this.

Comment

Nowadays it seems like everyone wants to beat up the white guy. Now Floyd doesn't like McGregor because he is white.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          To be fair he shouldve known better at 35.
          You are absolutely correct about this. I was just pointing out the obvious. So if I say something out of anger or stupidity 5yrs ago I can't be offended if it happens to me 5 years down the road? Idk about that one man.

Rocky 3... I'm trying to think which one was Rocky 3. That was the one when he had them at celebrity gym [sic] the dancing monkeys in the gym and all," McGregor said
          Ah right, I didnt see that bit. If anyone is going to say something stupid then it's Mcgregor. I don't think hes racist in any sense of not liking black people but he's not sensitive . I know he's insulted Brazilians and Christians too. He called Diaz a cholo if I remember rightly. I can see there being trouble at this fight too. The two sets of fans are totally polarised. Hopefully people remember this is a circus where the two fighters are in fact doing the kindest thing for the other guy. Making them tons of money.

Comment

Neither fighter is a racist so everyone should just have fun with it. It's entertainment people, their selling tickets and everyone is buying in already. Floyd is the best boxer and he'll demonstarate that come fight night. All the smack MacGregor is talking about, in a real street fight he demolishes Floyd is irrelevant. MacGregor begged for this fight and now he's got so don't make excuses when you get your face beat in. MacGregor may very well beat Floyd with no rules but your the stupid one for signing the contract. Floyd never ask or said he would fight under UFC rules, you did MacChicken. You wanted to come over to the boxing world so don't cry about size of the gloves or that your fighting under boxing rules. You signed the contract now deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Never made fun of that dude. And Conor only won the 2nd press conference. The greatest trash talked lmaooo one two tree- Mctapout
              I know y'all Europeans not used to a white fighter in the public eye but geez you guys are delusional. Every time a European fighter comes along and makes a little noise y'all swear everyone scared of them and that they are the greatest smh. Loma Rousy Mctapout Kovalev..ironically 3 out of the 4 have quit lmao
              Yo Relax mayne. ah know when you say Europeans you mean whitey but be easy. dis here fight be uh joke an' brothas wif uh brain knows it. It's an exhibition fight like rocky vs hulk hogan

Comment

Fake morality at its best. all part of the selling of this circus.

Comment

“Today he came out and did it again. You do not disrespect – I don’t care if it’s white women, black women, white men, black men, Latina or Latino, you don’t disrespect people. To get respect, you must give respect.” - Floyd Mayweather

Que racist tirade on Manny Pacqiuiao

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                    Yo Relax mayne. ah know when you say Europeans you mean whitey but be easy. dis here fight be uh joke an' brothas wif uh brain knows it. It's an exhibition fight like rocky vs hulk hogan
                    Weirdo stop speaking in incest.

Comment

Floyd selected McGregor, in very large part, because he is white.
                      McGregor has not disappointed him with his obvious taunts and now a pointless contest is a grudge match. The fans should have a grudge for being force fed this $100 per pop freak Show crap.
                      Last edited by StrangerInTown; 07-14-2017, 11:20 AM. Reason: error

Comment

Working...
                      X